Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

103 results found

1. If I create a "shortcut" of a pdf within Google Drive, I am unable to open and edit the file with Adobe (which I can do when I access the same file in the main folder)

I really need this feature for work

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When and where did I give permission for you to store my material in your cloud? Secondly, how do I get them back and prevent you doing so in the future?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I use multiple cloud providers for storage, all of which provide an option for a local synchronized folder, providing Explorer/Finder access to cloud-based files and folders. Many of these are free, though I do pay for extra functionality. With a paid solution like Acrobat Pro, there is no logical reason why Adobe does not offer this option already. I would rather use Adobe Scanner to scan a document and be able to access it minutes later on my desktop, than use a lesser, third-party app to scan my documents and jump through hoops to curate and OCR the file and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Zoom VDI Client

VDI client is well defined for VDI conditions. With the VDI client, Zoom has a module that you really want to introduce in the host where you are associating with the VDI work area. This will Improve the zoom association and gadget redirection. The module was simply accessible to Citrix and VMware VDI arrangements; be that as it may, the module is currently accessible for Windows Virtual Work area with the most recent Zoom discharge.

With the module, video encoding and interpreting will be offloaded to the neighborhood client. Furthermore, the nearby client will start the correspondence…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sorting files by the date they were added to the document cloud has stopped working as a feature. Can only sort by name now.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What is HDX?
    Citrix HDX is a set-up of exclusive innovations that conveys a top quality encounter to clients of virtual work areas and virtual applications. A focal part of Citrix DaaS, HDX guarantees clients have a steady encounter across a wide cluster of gadgets and organizations. Based on top of the Free Processing Design (ICA) remoting convention, it's utilized by worldwide undertakings to help a great many clients.

HDX is planned around three specialized standards: shrewd redirection, versatile pressure, and information de-duplication. Applied in various blends, they are intended to

1. Keen redirection Shrewd redirection looks at screen action, application…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Best Quality Self Service Coin Operated Laundry Dubai! Free delivery/Pickup services in UAE. Call Us Now Or Use our official website to online book your Time! reasonable cost in Dubai! Call now.

http://www.laundrylounge.ae/gallery/
    http://www.laundrylounge.ae/products/laundry-equipment/
    http://www.laundrylounge.ae/products/laundry-services/
    http://www.laundrylounge.ae/products/
    http://www.laundrylounge.ae/about/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When it comes to PET film production and distribution, few companies in India are as large as Ganapathy Industries. Our primary area of expertise lies within the realm of transparent, bendable, and crystal clear polyethylene terephthalate films. These thin, durable films have numerous uses in the packaging, electrical, and industrial sectors. When manufacturing this item, we use a linear and thermoplastic polyester resin and PET polymer of the best possible quality. https://www.ganapathyindustries.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I use Adobe Cloud for doing assigned college reading. It would be SUPER helpful if we could organize .pdfs into folders. This way, I could organize the readings by class, semester, week, etc. As of now, it's a long list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop forcing us to put things in the ******* could. I will never ever use any ******* cloud anything and it is ******* arrogant and annoying you think that the cloud has any value. ******** and stop trying to be clever you are very far from having any creativity of any use.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We would like to use Adobe Acrobat and Teams integration. However, this stores the copy of original document (PDF) on Adobe document cloud for 24 hours (which is a transient copy). We would like a feature update so that transient data is not sent to the Adobe cloud.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I can't believe you can't download whole folders!! I need to migrate my Adobe Document Cloud to another Adobe account and I have to manually go into each of my many folders and download only the files.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Would like to be allowed to add Adobe Cloud service to Android and Windows OS as a cloud service and display in list of cloud services. This is same as can do with Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and others.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Is it possible to request an enhancement in a future product structure that would allow us to operate a more pessimistic model - one where we can "prevent" cloud access for a given user by putting them in a profile or licence explicitly for that purpose that isn't then overridden by them being added to a profile that grants cloud access? The current licence model sees the combination of an Enabled and Disabled profile resulting in that user getting Enabled cloud access. We would like to see that being an option to allow the client configuration to determine whether an…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can you please integrate Adobe Document Cloud as Favorite in Finder for MacOS so that it is possible to access specific files stored in the Document Cloud directly via Finder. This would make file management much easier.
    Such an integration is already available for Adobe Creative Cloud but regretably not for Adobe Document Cloud yet.
    Microsoft One Drive is a good example for a good working integration with MacOS Finder

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can you create a way to duplicate files in Document cloud

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Im trying to move my scanned documents from Dropbox to : documentcloud.adobe.com.
    However, i cant upload files with it contents , i have to manually upload each file content separately, which will take a long time... please add an option that i can upload files (that can contain files within and documents ) to make me keep my already organized data and make it easier to copy all my data to adobe cloud service . Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. refer case number: ​ADB-21100118-T0B5
    sharing the same file through the Microsoft OneDrive cloud creates a link that uses the full-page preference. Sharing it on the Adobe document cloud ignores the view settings and always defaults to page-width.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Uploading multiple files is not possible in the Acrobat Standard DC app (for Windows). It would be great if a user can upload multiple files from their PC onto the Document Cloud without having to open the files one-by-one.

As seen in screenshot, it is possible to create folders through the Desktop app but not possible to upload multiple files at once. Kindly look into the issue.

Regards

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?