Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

783 results found

1. This ******* program is a money racket. Everything about this company blows. Whoever reads this that works for Adobe *****. You work for a *** company that forces people to pay for a program that doesn't even do what it advertises well. You should probably quit your job. I mean let's be honest what has Adobe every done for you. If you are employed at Adobe and reading this I want you to take a sec and think long and hard "is this job worth it?" Or " is this what I want to do for the rest…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Pratyush Dhoundiyal responded

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share with us specific details of the issue you are facing

2. Adobe Acrobat XI, while editing PDF form, when you add a button, in properties I want to add trigger, Mouse Enter, after selecting it, when I try to select other options, it turns to Mouse Up.
    So, button works in only one mode. I cannot change it to be active by click, only by mouse up (which leads to accidental resets of PDF form)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Bhavna Negi responded

Closing this for now until we have further info on the request.
    Can revisit later

3. When I save a file (Word, Email etc) to Adobe PDF, the resolution or image quality is noticeably lower than other PDF formats.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I create PDFs using Pages app/program on my Mac. I often then publish them as ebooks via pdf's and then use those pdf's to print paperbacks. I'd like to take that PDF and import it easily into iBook Author. Maybe there is a way to create a plug-in or add functionality for this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Converting with Word Plug-in causes (jumbled) display problem on original Microsoft Word document (see attached)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If I create .pdf from websites, there is today many in which text can not be highlighted as the .pdf comes as picture.
    So can we have an kind of an highlighter pencil so that highlighting is also possible in pictures?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The purpose of cloud storage is to avoid storing documents on your computer, if in order to print the document you first have to download it that eliminates any benefit from having the cloud.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

8. Make your error messages explicit and helpful. Why does Acrobat Pro DC crash so often when I am trying to create a pdf that has some color and some b&w pages?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The tool has stopped working, open the tool and you're staring at blank space.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2017 Release (continuous) - v 2017.009.20058 - Windows 10

Idents (Spelling error should be Indents) are set to left and right 0 points and spacing above and below are 0 points on text form field. Alignment can be any setting, line spacing set to solid or exactly and there is still additional padding to the text area. Left and Right margin padding is less but top and bottom padding is larger. Please fix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I have forwarded your request to engineering. It will be picked up after prioritization. We will contact you if we need some more information on this.
    Thank you for your patience.

11. I often have to create large files for presentations, but its would be so great to have a fast and simple 'save file for email' option to save doing Dropbox for every step of the process.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. However we do not have any plans for this in immediate future.

Do let us know in case you face some other issues.

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closing this for now until we have further info on the request.
    Can revisit later

13. I have constant problems with Adobe Pro, when I create a PDF runsheet, then attach files and begin a hyperlink to those files, adobe will fail to work, or get a message that adobe has stopped working, have to go out and re-enter the program several times to complete my process. Please tell me what I need to do. This is very poor functionality.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Acrobat 11 Standard version 11.0.20 with latest updates, Windows 2008 R2 OS.
    Plugin built with Acrobat 11 SDK, c++ source code inspected by Adobe experts here: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9672015#9672015
    Rendering PDF including CID: after several correct prints, the print gets garbled. Restart Acrobat or logoff user does NOT fix garbling. Only VM reboot fixes garbled rendering.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi

We cannot help you further as Acrobat 11 is end of life and there has been no confirmation from your side on if the issue exists with Acrobat DC or not.
    We are closing this case from our end. Feel free to reopen a new case if you are still facing this issue with Acrobat DC

Thanks
    Tanvi

15. User will be working with a PDF, they will try to open Tools or Fill & Sign, from the right side, and Adobe crashes. If this instance happens again and the user tries from the menu bar instead, Fill & Sign (and others) are grayed out. The issue seems hit or miss, as with the same document is suddenly worked.

Error in Event Viewer is generic, "Adobe has stopped interacting with Windows".

Windows 7 x64 SP1, Adobe Standard 11.0.20.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As a user, I would like to access my recent files through the recent files list, also when they're located in the iCloud folder. (Mac/Windows, not iPad)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. However we do not have any plans for this in the immediate future.

Do let us know in case you face any other issues.

17. The issue is combining docx or xlsx files into pdf. Once a document has been combined you can place a new header or footer in the combined document. However, you cannot change or update the header/footer you place in the document without the program deleting the original header and footer in the converted (docx) document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can we get "Deferred" added to the pick list for Set Status on Commenting?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

19. Auto fill should be a feature on all editing features of the Adobe Product.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I have forwarded your request to engineering. It will be picked up after prioritization. We will contact you if we need some more information on this.
    Thank you for your patience.

20. When auto-complete is turned on for a form, field entries are being saved but some randomly fail to auto-complete. For a form created in Acrobat, I can go to Edit-->Preferences-->Forms-->Auto-Complete-->Edit Entry List and see all the strings I would like to auto-complete. But some of them never auto-complete while others always do. I can find no common factor in the fields that are failing. See the attached form that you may experiment with. Support reproduced this bug and could not get all fields to work either. Case number 189034266

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your patience

• Don't see your idea?