Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.


How it works:


  • Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

  1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

  1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.


Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1518 results found

  1. The All Tools, Edit, Convert, Esign menu is disappearing as soon as you click any of the menu items or tabs. Tried updating the computer and adobe, restarting, nothing is solving the issue.

    11 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Edit panel is not opening when I click edit at the top. Nothing happens. I urgently need to update a pdf and cannot. Restarting my computer did nothing.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As of today, I, and several other people using this program at work and on their home computers, can no longer edit objects. I believe this is a bug as I was able to do this for years up until today. I am able to select the object but unable to delete it with the delete key or right clicking and selecting delete. Nothing happens.

    The only solution I have found to delete an object is to:
    1. Go to View>Show/Hide>Navigation Panes> Content
    2. Click content icon in sidebar to open hierarchical object tree
    3. Locate page to edit, click…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Editing structured PDFs in Acrobat is still frustrating, especially for real-world documents like EV battery reports, diagnostics, and technical logs.

    Trying to update simple things like values in tables, charging data, or performance metrics often breaks formatting, misaligns content, or requires rebuilding sections manually. For documents that are updated regularly, this becomes a constant pain.

    Acrobat should handle these use cases much better.

    Key improvements needed:

    Proper table-aware editing (not just text boxes)
    Stable formatting when updating numbers or data fields
    Easier editing of repeated report structures
    Better handling of technical layouts without breaking the document

    As more industries rely…

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm so disapointed in this roll out of AI features. It completely bogs down Acrobat. Every time I go to edit text, something very simple, it has to generate a whole new menu and even ask me if it wants it to create an image, every. single. time.

    I've disabled it multiple times and it keeps coming back. You can tell there are new things running in the background tied to the menu, help, and AI Assistant.

    Acrobat used to be one of my favorite platforms, I could just about do anything in it. Now I can barely do anything…

    21 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Editing text: pasting text onto pdf ends up with letters very widely spaced and unreadable. Prior version did not have this undesirable feature. Through trial/error, I found this could be avoided by extra step of selecting "0" on the "VA" menu button, even though it says "0" to start with. Ironically it says "0" as default, but if I do not set it to "0" again (even though the default shows "0"), "VA" now will read "14" for my copy-pasted text edit, and individual letters are so far apart as to be unreadable. It would be nice to revert to…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I used to be able to "select all" when taking a snapshot. Now this option is not available when using it.

    I have to save it as an image file now to select and copy the whole image. Very time-consuming as I do this very often.

    Please restore the ability to "select all" when taking a snapshot!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When trying to add text to a pdf the box will appear; but, when typing in a word the cursor will move; but, no characters appear.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Protected Mode is preventing us from saving edited PDF files to our local server. We also cannot extract individual pages from PDFs to our server. We are on Acrobat 2026.001.21771 and macOS 26.x. Turning off Protected Mode allows saving and extracting as usual, but we understand that this will no longer be an option after October 2026. Please resolve.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In version 2026.001.21691 of Acrobat, a new bug has occurred which prevents Windows 10 machines from sleeping. Once you have chosen, “Edit Using . . . Adobe Photoshop,” the computer will no longer sleep until Acrobat is completely closed. Closing Photoshop has no impact on the bug.

    The Windows powercfg utility reports that it is msedgewebview2.exe which is preventing the sleep:

    PS C:\Windows\system32> powercfg /requests
    DISPLAY:
    [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume7\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\EdgeWebView\Application\150.0.4078.83\msedgewebview2.exe
    Video Wake Lock

    SYSTEM:
    [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume7\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\EdgeWebView\Application\150.0.4078.83\msedgewebview2.exe
    Video Wake Lock

    AWAYMODE:
    None.

    EXECUTION:
    None.

    PERFBOOST:
    None.

    ACTIVELOCKSCREEN:
    None.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am extremely frustrated with Adobe Acrobat Pro after losing approximately SIX HOURS of work due to the application crashing.

    I was actively editing a PDF from approximately 4:30 PM until at least 10:30 PM. Acrobat crashed, and when I reopened the application, none of those hours of work were reflected in my file. The file shows that it was last modified around 4:30 PM.

    I attempted Acrobat’s recovery process and received a message stating that my file could not be recovered. I tried every available recovery option I could find, and my work is simply gone. I now have…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it NOT slow and unresponsive...I'm PAYING for this

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Acrobat should focus on some useful native features instead of focusing all its attention on AI. When we need to perform these kinds of tasks, even though we have Acrobat, we still have to go to another application because these small but useful options are not available in Acrobat.

    If Acrobat DC adds all of these options as well, almost all of our work could be done within Acrobat DC itself. Please consider adding these features, as they are very useful and would make Acrobat much more complete and convenient to use.
    1. Brightness, Contrast, Hue Adjustment Option
    2. Compress…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I can make one page adjustment and then it stops letting me move anything. It's highly irritating when I reorganize pages every day and I am running into this EVERY DAY. Fix it. It makes me want to delete adobe and find a good alternative.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Steps to reproduce the issue
    1. Open a standard text/vector PDF (approx. 2,000 KB).
    2. Go to Tools > Edit PDF > Watermark > Add, and apply a text watermark.
    3. Attempt to flatten or permanently bake the watermark into the document using standard workflows (e.g., Save As Optimized PDF, Print to PDF, or running the Preflight "Flatten annotations and form fields" fixup).
    4. Inspect the resulting file size and test the watermark object with the Edit tool.

    Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
    Application: Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 (Classic Desktop Edition)
    OS: Windows / macOS (Note: You can…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Product & Version:

    Adobe Acrobat Pro 2024 - Classic Release

    Version 2024.001.30383 (64-bit)

    Environment:

    Windows 11 (64-bit)

    Summary
    Acrobat Pro 2024 exposes UI options for installing additional spelling dictionaries, but the installation process is non-functional. The application instructs the user to "install manually", yet no manual installer exists for Acrobat Pro. The only available dictionary pack (2023) is restricted to Acrobat Reader and cannot be installed in Acrobat Pro, leaving the feature unusable for non-English languages.

    Steps to Reproduce
    1. Launch Adobe Acrobat Pro 2024.

    2. Open Edit / Preferences / Spelling.

    3. Click Add Dictionary.

    4. Attempt to add…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When extracting pages, right now it prompts me to "Browse Folders" where to save. it then extracts the pages one by one into whatever folder I chose. I need to go combine the pages then rename the file... It's very tedious when we have several times of extracting... Would like an option so when clicking Extract page, I can use the address bar on top to navigate the path/folder i want asap, then hopefully be able to rename the pdf and then save as one whole file. Thank you so much.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Up until Monday, when I was in Edit mode and pasted items (text and outline box) from another page onto my active page, all the pasted items would remain selected and I could then drag them into place. Now the selection seems to be cleared and I have difficulty selecting the new items that are pasted over the top of original items.

    Also when I was viewing the full page, the items would paste in the same position as they were on the original page, but if I zoomed in, they would paste on the page where I was viewing.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When I rotate the image, it is impossible to save it

    The new Adobe 2024 is worse than Adobe 2020, which I had for years and lost when my computer died and I had to buy another computer. It is the first ridiculous thing that I saw, as on my Adobe account I couldn't even see which computers I had connected to cancel the computer which died.

    Now we should pay more money for the worse variant of Adobe.

    I took Black Icon 2024 in the hope that it would be like Black Icon 2020. No, it is not the…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 75 76
  • Don't see your idea?