Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

783 results found

1. I would like a transparent highlighter tool that will highlight anything and everything (not just recognizable text).

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Declined  ·  25 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adobe really SUCKS

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  347 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have a ten page pdf. this document has about a dozen comments scattered on six different pages. In Acrobat Pro DC, there is no way to get all the comments to print out to one page (or more for a lot of comments), with each comment including the document page number of the comment. The default options will print the comments page by page, which seems a waste. In the example sited Acrobat would print out six pages to show what amounts to one-half a page of text.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.

Regards,
    Arvind

4. We want the ability to export a number of Gmail emails or a Gmail Label to a PDF Portfolio like we used to do with Outlook. We now only use Gmail with Chrome and would like to continue using the export to PDF Portfolio functionality.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We want to be able to export a select group of Gmail emails or an entire Gmail Label to a PDF Portfolio similar to how we could with Outlook. We no longer use Outlook and have switched to Gmail with Chrome. The ability to once again export to a PDF Portfolio is a functionality we would like to continue to have.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. there needs to be a way to print all of the text in a text box without using auto font size. in auto font size the font shrinks as more text is added. this is not readable. all of the text should print even if it is more than is visible in the text box on the display.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Bhavna Negi responded

I have forwarded your request to engineering. It will be picked up after prioritization. We will contact you if we need some more information on this.
    Thank you for your patience

7. Hi

I produce this pdf file, so that at a later date i can change the date. I've selected the edit tool in adobe pro and when i start to type in the date i want, the text moves from the bottom of the page to half way up the page. (as you will see from the pdf file attached)

I am doing this on a windows 7 machine.

On the other pages i dont have a problem. The pages of pdf are set up the same way, so I'm unclear as to what the problem is with this page.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1) need a way to click highlight over and over w/o having to reselect the highlighter tool
    2) need a way to go from a selected tool (stamp, highlighter, etc) to hand or select tool quickly (example: dbl right click mouse)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be very helpful if Acrobat Pro were to have a format painter feature like Microsoft's. As it is, one has to go through all the form fields and change them manually one at a time after Auto doesn't deliver what is desired.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I have forwarded your request to engineering. It will be picked up after prioritization. We will contact you if we need some more information on this.
    Thank you for your patience

10. When you export an interactive PDF from InDesign, form fields that define a font and size do not carry over to the actual PDF and have to be redefined in Acrobat Pro.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closing this for now until we have further info on the request.

11. I mean come on... If the Acrobat Reader the free version has the multiple tabbed pdf's in one window then why doesn't the Acrobat Pro DC have it? It's frustrating.

I have the classic version 2015.006.30280, which is licensed and bought. Just doesn't make sense to not have the option.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. cannot handle selection of multiple objects. Very limited. Slow processing to the point of crashing.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to undock the comments list and view it horizontally.

There are cases where the comments can be really long, and a vertically orientated list makes it really difficult to read, not to mention the comment may even take up the entire comments pane. Sharing the same screen space between bookmarks, the actual content, and the comments list makes everything less readable. Users should have the option to undock the list and view it anyway they like.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  8 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like the addition of a checkmark within the drawings tool. I find the new highlighter blob tool kind of clunky, and I'd much prefer to use the drawing markup tools when I need to highlight objects. But right now, with the drawing markup tool I have to reduce the opacity, in order to get the object below to show through. I'd like the Drawing Markup Tools to actually be able to highlight the objects, using the highlight blending mode as the Highlighter tool does.

Please add a checkmark at the top of the color picker that for "Highlight"

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  5 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This new icon makes my computer look like it has some fatal disease. Please do something about it. Who makes decisions about the new icon design? IT is not only confusing, but hard to identify and locate files. Please revise it again, soon...don't wait another 10 years.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sometimes PDF files contain fonts that is not currently installed, so I have to use another font which doesn't look nice. It is a good idea that Adobe Acrobat can extract those fonts.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Bilal Ansari responded

For embedded fonts, user have the rights to view the font but not use them for editing. Extracting the fonts give access to use them for editing as well. Therefore, for legal reasons, Adobe cannot extract the fonts. You must have purchased a font and have it installed on your system to use it.

17. When creating a PDF Form from an existing document there should be a way to select a field and change the field type. Ex. change a text field into a dropdown list field

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your patience.

18. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. All PDF arrange in systematic way so easy to Access by PDF app directly.
    PDF arrange or sort by
    Name
    Size
    Date

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I must click the blue "Learn More' button on Acrobat's lower right hand corner at least 20x a day!!!!!! I don't ever need to use this, but always need to access the sidebar panel of tools, for which I'm constantly dragging at that bottom right corner to open the window wider, etc. - which auto launches Adobe's website — please for the love of sanity — remove this annoying button that links me to Adobe's website so I can "Learn about my CC plan." If I want to learn about it, I'll log into my account.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you incase we need more information.

Thank you for the patience

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?