Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

523 results found

1. Add the ability to enter a fax number in the send and track feature.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As also expressed in a bug report related to the changing of font colors within a PDF file, I would like to see Acrobat Pro XI and DC have the ability to change the font color of all pages - or a specified range of pages - within a given document, in one pass. Right now this process must be laboriously applied, one page at a time.

This feature would be analogous to the Crop Tool, for instance, which does provide the ability to apply itself to all or to a range of pages within the specified file.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In Adobe X the total number of files was shown on the PDF portfolio. Please include this feature in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  mrraj@adobe.com responded

Hi Cozie,

Is your query resolved? Are you able to see number of files after adding “Order” coloumn?

Thanks,
    Mridula

4. We are using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017. Our management uses Fill & Sign feature frequently for signing various documents.The default color of signature is black and Acrobat Pro 2017 does not allow to change the color of drawn signature. We would request to please introduce this feature in Acrobat Pro 2017 as is available in Adobe Acrobat DC,

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We have shared this with the engineering team and will let you know in case of any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

5. Currently, embedded links which use the Data URL schema are blocked by Adobe Acrobat even when adjusting security settings. Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to support reading these links as they're simply opened in a browser, but we need Acrobat to stop blocking these links. I've attached an example PDF with an embedded data url.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be extremely useful to be able to highlight and delete multiple uploads from the 'Shared for Viewing' page. It's very time consuming having to delete individual files to create space for new uploads.

Please look into this.

Thank you.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it easier to find how to reduce file size for emailing

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. None of your business what my date of birth is. No need to ask it. Then you point a page that apparently explains and it doesn't explain.

Also website is annoying and circular. Makes it difficult to find the right place to contact.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Asking for DOB is a legal requirement for us. Also can you please elaborate on the issues you are facing with the website in particular.

10. I created a nice form, loaded it to the web, tested it and when I clicked the "Submit" button - nada! Researched, tried other methods and when I finally called support, I was told that Acrobat DC can't/won't email completed pdf forms from the web! But maybe it would work if I could find someone who could code the javascript for me. So I found the javascript (I can do some coding) and this.maildoc() doesn't work.

Why bother with this? It was a huge waste of time. There are on-line pdf form companies that charge less and claim to offer…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Your customer support chat is IMPOSSIBLE to find, sends me in endless useless circles, and redirects me to useless forum articles having nothing to do with my situation. I actually had to trick your system about my situation to get to support chat. My company pays handsomely for this software, which includes chat support, and should not have to waste time as such. We have over 150 licenses with ya'll and you left us hung out to dry. This is not acceptable customer service. Correct immediately.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. STILL WAITING FOR THE EMAIL OR A FOLLOW UP ON MY DEACTIVATION AND ACTIVATION OF MY SOFTWARE

HAS BEEN 3 DAYS WAITING

NEED TO BRING BACK THE SUPPORT BACK TO USA

WORST SUPPORT EVER

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add bookmark feature that will mark a whole section of pages in a pdf that can be extracted later as a separate document. This would allow better management of the merging and un-merging multiple pdfs into and out of a larger pdf file. This would be helpful if only one chapter in a pdf file needs to be removed, edited and then replaced.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I Adobe Acrobat Pro XI the Filename Suffix was adjusted to (_Signed) when Saving an applied Signature to Document. This new document was automatically available a a SAVE AS version with the Signed Suffix. This allowed easy differentiation between original and signed document. This useful feature seems to be missing from Acrobat DC.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

15. How TF can you not allow undo ANYWHERE in ANY application! The year is 2020! Why are computers great? Many reasons. One of the biggest? UNDO.

WHY CAN I NOT UNDO WHEN I MAKE A MISTAKE FILLING A DOC IN FILL + SIGN MODE, WHEN I'M THE CREATOR OF THE DOCUMENT?! Every time I try to use Adobe's half-assed software (Premiere [the worst of all], Audition, Acrobat), I want to pull my f&*%ing hair out because you fools either altogether left out a VERY common and important feature, or you included a broken version of it! And when I say…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I start filling pdf and it uses one font. Then I use some of this letters (č,ć,š,ž,etc.) and it changes font to some other. I dont care what font i use, but i look like ****** sending filled pdfs with 2 fonts. I dont want to use 2 fonts. please help

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your valuable feedback. We are looking into it and inform you in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

17. Provide support for HEIC files. This is apple's new standard and lots of clients send over these image files like jpegs that need to be inserted into my pdfs. PDF is intended to be the "universal" format so this seems like an obvious addition. Thanks!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If I create a fillable field in a form with mulit-lines, I can center the text horizontally in the field but not vertically. It would be great to add this as a feature.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Bhavna Negi responded

I have forwarded your request to engineering. It will be picked up after prioritization. We will contact you if we need some more information on this.
    Thank you for your patience

19. Cannot send file for signature. Error message : Forbidden - Operation could not be completed. Please try later

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We need a way to manage user assignments, audit administrative actions, and report on when particular users are assigned Adobe licenses. There currently is no report that can be run to show who assigned a license, or when a license was assigned, outside of reviewing individual users.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?