Feature request / Bug report

Ability to undock the comments list

Ability to undock the comments list and view it horizontally.

There are cases where the comments can be really long, and a vertically orientated list makes it really difficult to read, not to mention the comment may even take up the entire comments pane. Sharing the same screen space between bookmarks, the actual content, and the comments list makes everything less readable. Users should have the option to undock the list and view it anyway they like.

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to at least be able to resize the comment list to a smaller size. Right now, the minimum width is much too big for my small 13 inch laptop. It takes up three inches of the width of my screen space. The total width is 11.5 inches, which leaves not much for the actual document, especially if I'm looking at two-page spreads.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature was available in earlier releases. I can't consider a new version an actual "upgrade" when use features have been removed.

• AdminArvind Yadav (Admin, Adobe) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Your valuable feedback helps us improving our product. We discussed about this particular issue and we do not have any plans to work on it in immediate future. However, we’ll have it in our radar and might revisit at an appropriate time in future.
        You may resize the RHP comment list if that helps.

Regards,
        Arvind

Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base