scan bug multiple pages adobe pro freezes
When scanning multiple pages to make a new PDF the program freezes. It uses the default scanner driver and can not change the driver
Closing this issues, as no information was provided.
AdminLovekesh garg (Admin, Adobe) commented
If Acrobat is crashing share the crash logs.
1. Retry the scenario where Acrobat crashes
2. Do not close the pop-up when Acrobat crash
3. Open Task manager
4. Right click on “Acrobat.exe *32” process and select ‘Create Dump file’
5. It will create a log file in temp folder. (Path will be displayed on pop-up comes when logs created). You can also check this under
Open Run process (Win+R)
Logs file will be available here with name "Acrobat.DMP" or "Acrobat(n).DMP" if there are other Acrobat dumps exist.
Share the file using Adobe send:
- Launch your Application
- Switch to Toll Center view and Open Send & Track
- Click on “Select Files to Send”
- A dialog will open from where you can choose the file/s you want to share
- The workflow page will appear with the file/s to be shared prepopulated
- Click on Create Link
- Your Local files will be uploaded to the Document Cloud and a Public Link will be generated
- Share the link with us