Add To, join or Merge
It should be possible, to have an ADD TO, JOIN TO or MERGE command to integrate a PDF file into another one, directly from the File Menu applications.
As an example
1. Attached on an email I receive a PDF file containing the instructions to pay my Car Insurance.
2. I save this PDF as “Car Insurance 2019.pdf”
3. A few day later I pay this insurance thru Online Banking
4. I save the proof of the payment as “Payment House Insurance 2019.pdf”
The new command
a. Besides the SAVE or SAVE AS - creating another PDF file, it should be possible thru the FILE MENU to ADD/JOIN this new PDF file into the another PDF file already existing, for example add/join “Car Insurance 2019.pdf”, as mentioned on 2, saying that this new PDF file should be added/joined as first pages, second, thirth, last, etc… order
5. A few days later, by email I received from the Insurance Company the receipt of the payment made, on PDF format. As mentioned before, it should be possible do ADD/JOIN this new PDF into the file “Car Insurance 2019.pdf”
With this new tool I think we can keep related PDF files in a single one.
This function should be available on ADOBE ACROBAT apps, if possible in MS OFFICE apps, etc…
Well that’s and idea and a PDF user needs.
You can already achieve that by using Tools > Combine Files options in Acrobat that allows you to merge multiple PDFs and non-PDFs into single PDF file.