I want to compare documents that are signed. I want to identify the differences - !!! Not change them !!! Why is this not available?
I want to compare signed documents. I don't want to change them - just compare to identify changes. Been beating my head against the wall and I cannot understand the logic that prevents using compare.
Greetings! I am sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the compare feature.
It would be great if you could help us with a few queries that will help us in investigating the bug:
- What is the version of Acrobat Pro and the OS that you are using currently?
- Could you please share the workflow that you’re using while using the Compare tool?
- Could you please share some sample files with us so that we could reproduce the issue at our end?
For info on how to share the files with us, please read the steps below :
To share the file using Adobe send – cloud.acrobat.com/send
- Open the above mentioned link
– Click on “Select files to Send”
– Click link “Choose file from my computer” and Select the file
– Click on “Add Files”, if you have more files to add
– Click on Create link
– Share this link with us
Was this query ever resolved? I'm facing the same issue and it totally defeats the purpose of getting Adobe Acrobat Pro for me.