Dialog Utility for Batch PDF Conversion from Office/Docs to PDF
Create a right click utility option to be able to batch convert files to PDF without prompting for each document save. Your competitors have this feature and Adobe Acrobat should be able to do this without "actions" or other workarounds.
Complete the following use case.
- Highlight multiple Office/Document files (even 50-100 is possible)
1A. Right click the documents
- Click "Batch Convert to PDF"
- A dialog opens, lists all selected files, has the ability to add new or remove files, asks where to save all PDFs and what settings such as PDF/A, quality, etc
- Have multiple conversion options such as "Convert all files to individual PDF" or "Convert all files to single Binder"
- When selecting an option from step 4. - PDF files save to the selected location without any user intervention, such as do not display a Save dialog for each PDF file. This should just save all files and not open.
Reference - Support Request where I was told to open this Feature Request: E-000072685
There is an option to Batch create PDFs from Acrobat.
You can do so via File > Create > Create Multiple PDF Files.
Joshua Sharp commented
Thank you Tanvi. That is helpful. I believe the request is still valid to be able to highlight files in Windows Explorer and have a right click menu for "Create Multiple PDF Files".