Pro DC intermittent crash when scrolling, recognizing text, editing, etc
Acrobat Pro DC crashes intermittently at various points during my use of the program. I use it all day long at work, to review claim documents and invoices, and I have to run recognize text, highlight/edit things, and move throughout legal documents by scrolling or searching. It crashes when I try to do literally anything but not every single time. Whenever it crashes, it shows me the crash window twice (window comes up, I click close, it lags and closes the message box, then brings it back up-- every single time, I get the crash notice twice per crash, losing me about 3-5 minutes each time).
Sorry for the issue that you are facing while using Adobe Acrobat.
Could you please share the Crash dump when Acrobat crashes.
Steps to collect the crash dump :
When Acrobat crashes (If you get this error message “Adobe Acrobat DC has stopped working”)
1. Open Windows Task Manager
2. Got To Processes, there you can see a process “Adobe Acrobat DC” / Acrobat.exe
3. Right Click on this process and click “Create Dump File”
4. Dump file will be created in the Temp folder of user (as specified on the dialog you get after creating dump files).
5. Save this DMP file on any Cloud Storage and Share the link for that with us.
We will try to analyze your issue on once you share this information with us.