Compare gives bad parameter error message
When comparing pdfs I get a bad parameter message. No other explanation.
Having the same issue and no I can't send you the files.
Greetings! I am sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the Compare Files feature.
It would be great if you could help us with a few queries that will help us in investigating the bug:
• What is the version of Adobe Acrobat Pro that you are using?
• Could you please share the files which you’re using with the Compare Files tool so that we can try to reproduce the issue at our end?
• Could you please confirm that this issue is happening with that specific file or with other files also?
Adobe Acrobat Team.
For getting the version of the application (Adobe Acrobat DC)
1. Click on 'Help' menu in the application.
2. Click on 'About Adobe Acrobat Pro DC…'
For sharing files using Adobe Document Cloud
Please follow the steps to share the file using Adobe Document Cloud - https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/send/
1. Open this link
2. Click on “Select files to Send”
3. Click link "Choose file from my computer" and select the file
4. Click on "Add Files", if you have more files to add
5. Click on Create link
6. Share this link with us