Minimize Floating Toolbar
The floating toolbar seems purposed for newer users. It would be helpful if the following was done with the floating toolbar.
- Enable the toolbar to be transparent
- Allow the toolbar to be docked on the right panel
- Enable the toolbar to automatically minimize when not in use
- Allow users to remove the default tools
A few features that are quite nice about the toolbar:
- Contextual menus are immediately activated and brought into view once a tool is selected
- Various related tools can be pinned to the floating toolbar
- The toolbar can be moved about the page
Thanks for your work in constantly improving a quality product.
Joe Wulf commented
This window/text blocking floating toolbar is aggrevating. Yes it can be moved.... but neve out of the way. Never onto an aleady existing toolar.... which isn't very busy. Adobe please give you very loyal customers a viable method to get the most out of the acrobat product, without being hamstrung with certain muck that currently has no method to be ridfrom. Thank you.