Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

268 results found

1. Once I have uploaded the image of my signature in the Fill & Sign tool, it's not more possible to remove it. Clicking the "X" button doesn't work. I've closed and re-opened Adobe DC. I also tryed to reinstall it, but nothing.
    After reinstallation if I uload again an image in the fill&sign tool, it's not possible to remove it.
    Adobe Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20470 64bit
    Win 11

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Although this has been mentioned by others, I wanted to bring a different perspective to the request. Apologies for doubling up on the ask--

Please allow users to create multiple signature profiles. It is impractical for many businesses and, honestly, the effect is kind of sexist. The impact of the policy likely affects women who use Acrobat DC disproportionately as they are more likely to use separate names in the workplace and their private lives compared to their male counterparts. They are also more likely to serve in roles where they may have to sign on behalf of one or…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I've noticed that when you send out a document to be filled and signed the text boxes do not enter onto a new line when the text reaches the end of the box but instead continues on the same line, off the page, so that you cannot read what everything that has been typed. This is a serious issue and, I would imagine, should be a fairly simple fix. Very irritating and potentially hindering to business.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We need signature requests sent at the first minute of each meeting, not before, as otherwise we won't be paid, and not after, as otherwise it interferes with the meeting. We have 5 meetings a day. This would allow us to send all the signature requests first thing in the morning, freeing up admin time during the day.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. On Request Signatures: The pre-filled data that I put in the boxes looked all neat and tidy before sending. Then when the document came back, the font in the prefilled boxes was twice as large and only half the address could be read! On a contract! The document does not appear to everyone the same way that it appears when I am creating it and now my contracts look like noob work. How am I to guess how pre-filled data will look if it is deceiving while building the doc? I put a screen shot of it, the suite, city,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the new 11/13/23 version of AdobeSign, I only have 2 options for recipients: sign or approve. There is NO option to add a cc. I went looking at your "help" and what it shows is a whole list of options, including cc. I think there is a bug that you need to fix. It wasted an hour of my time today trying to figure it out. I gave up and reverted to the old version. Thanks a lot.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We created a fillable form several months ago and would add esignature requests and up to Nov 10 it was working fine. Now it says fail to send agreement and it also doesn't allow you to even save it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Actually I first needed to ad a stamp that do not cover the document text behind.
    Found a user that suggested me to create a signature from a picture.

But now I cannot even find out how to edit my old signature or create an extra text-based signature. There is no button as " Add new signature"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There seems to be a bug with the adobe acrobat reader cloud not saving "fill", "sign" or "draw" changes to documents when multiple documents are opened or when the same file is uploaded twice.
    The changes are absent when downloaded or when automatically saved in the "your documents" tab. The bug appears often for me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i need help my files won't save and they keep getting deleted randomly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Building community rehabs make and build business for the homeless while they get jobs while working together with the community and have all community get together from ever were around the town from country to country state to state Nation to Nation from across the world to get to know your neighbor every community should have get together now and we'll go get know each other I said annoying for 7-Eleven club for any convenience store that you go to everyday because they're like more family than the people that you live across the front God bless you all

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is nice that the page will auto detect where it thinks you will need filled in. But due to the check box not being on the change field type list, it makes it difficult to place a check box in an area. If the system detects a field it thinks you would want to fill you can not place the check box without trying to click just right or putting it in a different area and then moving it. If the check box was added to the list of change field type I could just use the auto detect…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add a larger scheeme of colors to the Fill & Sign tool

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When I click add signature, the app grey out and nothing happened.

MacOS Ventura 13.4.1

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Last version of Acrobat allow us to fill in forms, this updated version does not.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bug. In Fill & Sign I cannot delete / change the signature. The side panel shows the "X" to delete the signature, but when I click nothing happens.
    I have to restart the program each time I want to delete a signature

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recently a new update was done for Adobe Reader editing and annotating a PDF. For a number of reasons this has been made worse in terms of easy of use:
    - Menu has now been put on the side instead of the top - interfering in the text of the PDF
    - This function is used to mark exam scripts sent in by PDF
    - The Check mark function used to work very well - not it does not work on many spots of the script - you now have to make a check mark in the wrong place and…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adobe Acrobat's "Compare Files" tool refuses to compare an Adobe eSign encrypted document to other documents, which means that parties can edit a contract PDF, sign, and share back for signature to other parties, who lack the ability in Adobe Acrobat to easily compare to confirm it was the previously shared and reviewed version of the contract. In Adobe Acrobat, you would have to again review the entirety of the contract closely to find surreptitious changes.

This should be changed to allow for use of the Compare Files tool without having to break the encryption.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update has a bug - when I rotate the doc & send it for e-sign, it rotates back - therefore I cannot get the signature in the correct spot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We send individual documents to sign in batches of 500 to users. If there were a way that the user could sign once for all and maybe had some sort of QC cover sheet so that they could just check before signing that would be incredibly beneficial not only for us but our users we send to. Right now they have to individually click for each document and we send thousands of documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?