Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1210 results found

1. Link Option
    when created a hyperlink for a page view option and selected a page from another pdf and saved, the default option to open the hyperlink when clicked is set to "Windows set by user prefrence". There should be an option to set it to any option available there.
    All the other parameters are saved as per the last saved prefrences, only this doesnt change.
    Hope you would look in to this and do the needful and its the best PDF software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to request being able to change the highlighted colors on the compare document when you do pdf compare. Specifically the colors for the legend and how they appear on the document, all at once. This would save my office about 20 minutes per file and steps in a process we have, so we would greatly appreciate it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The tool bars do display all the items that can be used for the various function. For example, one day I can add text and circle items in the fill and sign. these ribbons should be pinned. we should be able to select what tools we need on these bars. when we hover over the icon the name of the tool should appear. just idea to improve usability.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Need to insert or replace text in pdfs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adding a Blank Page should be easier.
    As such a simple, mundane, yet often important thing to accomplish, one would expect it to be a simple right-click away on the Thumbnails Navigation Pane.
    However, it is found in Organize Pages. Organizing does not suggest creating or adding.
    Adding a page is a form of Editing and the ability to Add a Blank Page is not found in Edit PDF.
    Adding a Page should be simpler and not limited to one "tool".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi,

The context of this is that when I was editing a business PDF file, the font suddenly started turning into a gibberish font without me selecting it and it would constantly do so every time I edit this file. Furthermore, this exact issue had never occurred in in the past two years that I have been editing this type of document. This is because it was not compatible as I was later told by the Adobe customer support team (Case number available). As you can understand, this issue that took place can be really infuriating for any paying Adobe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a collation feature to Combine Files to select each source file's layout, ie 1-10 or 10-1, odd page numbers or even, etc, then what order they will merge in. So that if I scan a document on an automatic document feeder with pages 1-10 odd only, then flip the pages and rescan immediately from 10-1 even pages, the software will be able to collate the pages from 1-10 in the correct order. Include original file orientation so they can be automatically flipped 180 degrees too. This would be very handy for large scans on a single-side ADF scanner. Thank…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am using the 64 bit version of DC Pro in Windows 11. When I want to "save-as" to another folder and rename the file it immediately crashes when "Choose a Different Folder" is selected. "About" in the the "Help" area is not an option and I can't find it anywhere to get the DC Pro version. It crashes no matter what PDF document I try using "Save As". I am trying to save to a NAS - Synology. This was never an issue using the 32 bit version only with the newly installed 64 bit version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When inserting a page into an A4 document, it should have the option to either retain its current page size OR be scaled to adapt to the document page size. I phoned support this morning and they said the ONLY way to do this is to take the new page, print it to A4, save it and then insert the saved file into the document. Please correct to the above.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adobe for Mac, Adobe Acrobat Pro:

When highlighting, pinning the highlight button and showing the "change color" button--if the screen is maximized, the Change Color button often does not work. Demaximizing the screen causes the button to work again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Since the 2023 update, I can no longer edit PDF content in Illustrator or Photoshop (puzzling since Adobe owns both?). It gives me the error "Adobe Acrobat cannot start the image editing application you've specified. Verify the image editing application location on the Content Editing panel in Preferences."

Obviously I checked the file location above, but it was already correct, so no solution there.

All Adobe programs in question are up to date with the 2023 update as confirmed by my CC app manager.

And yes, I restarted.

I'm on a Windows 10 machine if that's of any help.

I've…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Upon clicking the "Edit PDF" tool in Acrobat Pro DC the document is converted to RGB color mode and the vector graphics become rasterized without being my task and no advise provided

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Highlighter has changed on me this week - it blocks text out as tho it is on top of the text. not behind. I cannot find a setting to fix this. Lowering the opacity only makes the colour more faded, and the text is washed out. This was not like this 1-2 weeks ago. please fix ASAP - I use this tool everyday.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A function to split a multiple page PDF into custom number of pages. I.E. when doing a batch job of quarterly reports where multiple reports are generated at the same time in one PDF, to have the option to split every 2 pages then every 3 pages then every 4 pages. Instead of only being able to split by one specific number of pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I sometimes receive pdfs consisting of multiple different invoices, which I then need to split apart. The only options I can see appear to split the file into groups of, say, three pages, or ten pages, or single pages, or whatever number I specify. But that's not what I need to do. For instance, I might have a 35 page pdf that includes eight different invoices. The first is three pages, the second is five pages, then there are three of one page each, and one of six pages, and so on.

In the "Organize Pages" window if I click…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add an adjustable grid to allow text boxes to be aligned in a document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My Win 11 system gets very boggy when adding and editing text boxes in existing pdf files. I have attached my system info file as generated in Acrobat Pro version 2022.002.20212 64 bit.

Thanks,
    Jason

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The comments panel in adobe acrobat lists a page number and the comments on that page such that users can quickly navigate to that comment. The page numbers referenced in this panel are in sequential order and do not respect the "Page Labels" applied to a document. This should be corrected to reference the page label even if the labels are applied to a document after the comment was created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FORMAT PAINTER IN EDIT FOR PDFS USING ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC TRIAL VERSION (WINDOWS OS)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In Acrobat DC for Mac version 22.002.20191, after I use 'text' to write in a PDF, I can no longer highlight the preexisting text. To restore that functionality, I have to select 'edit' and then return to 'document'. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?