Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

777 results found

1. When declining agreements, provide a link back to the Manage menu on the confirmation page. Otherwise, it takes at least 3 clicks to get back to Adobe Sign

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The sender doesn't know who will sign as witnesses to the signer's signature, hence they can't be added as recipients. It would be great if the recipient could, in turn, send the document off for one to town witnesses to sign, a requirement for many legal documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Audit report

Request - to have the audit report download with each individual document that is signed by the client.

If I send a client an envelope to sign 5 documents, then we only gain one audit report. If 2 of these documents need to go to a thrid party they will not accept them as the audit report and the document signed are downloaded in separate files, they sometimes require the document signed to have the audit report enclosed in the signed file.

This causes an issue for our clients as the work around is to send them 5…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When entering two signatories - The first signatory with a signature line, print line, title line and date line, they are automatically required by a red *. When there is a second signatory, the fields are all required except for the date. This should also be able to be mandatory. If you change this to a text box then you can make it mandatory. You should be able to format it like the date and make it mandatory like the first one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Adobe Sign frequently freezes when entering the request for signature page. This has been an ongoing issue on multiple workstations in our office.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Integration with Zapier.

We currently use Adobe Sign to send our application to applicants, with a signature request. It does take a few moments to set things up for this to be sent. It would be a great time saver if we could set up a zap in Zapier to automatically send this document with the signature request and the email already filled out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change the workflow so the signature fields are all of the same type. Right now the first person in the list gets a strange signature/email hybrid and the others get a standard Signature field.

Please give the first person the standard signature field, as well.

I checked for updates so I know I have the latest Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have noticed a couple of limitations with Adobe Sign. Are there any work arounds for these:

1) Once I send a document out for signatures and it comes back signed I am unable to send it on to anyone else to have it signed. It will not allow me to save the document even to resend.

2) It will not allow me to rotate a document that is scanned in to put the signature upright or turn the signature field.

3) Is there a way to organize documents so that you can easily view documents still out for signature…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would like the option to change the default way that the date shows and for the date to use the local time zone not GMT

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. BUG REPORT: I am unable to view in-progress agreements made with Adobe Sign via the desktop app Acrobat Pro DC. After sending out an agreement for signature for multiple parties, I wanted to check its status. Using Acrobat Pro DC, I clicked "All Agreements" under the "Sign" category in the left sidebar. Acrobat asks me to sign in again. I use Google OAuth as the sole login method to my Adobe account. The login page asks for my password. So, I cannot login. I had to use my browser instead.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Version 2020.009.20067
    Windows 10 64-bit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need to be able to remove sensitive information (such as tax file numbers) from forms and other documents after they have been signed but before they are uploaded into a CRM because of privacy issues. We still may need to send the signed original documents (i.e. no redaction) to product providers to be actioned.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adobe Sign has transaction limits (https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/adobe-sign-transaction-limits/td-p/10892151?page=1). Currently, other than manually counting your transactions, there isn't a way to track the number of transactions you've completed and thus, no way within Adobe to know how many transactions you have remaining for the year. Please consider adding this so that users can easily see how many transactions they've completed and how many they have remaining.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Can you please describe your workflow in a bit more detail? Which application are you trying to use inside Acrobat?

Regards,
    Sandeep

15. Can someone please add the ability to change the font size in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC when using a custom stamp to apply an electronic sign and seal to a document/drawings.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Were I to have to attest in a court of law as to my having affirmed the Adobe sign signature, any testimony would come with no tribute paid to Adobe. By contrast, we were previously given the means to select a font to adopt as one's own. Considering the cost of Adobe's license, I would think Adobe would provide a font selection worthy of a professional's signature, not what is now viewed as an illiterate attempt to write one's name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I work at a financial institution and we use Adobe Sign for remote signatures. Many of our members have issues signing documents because of the way that Adobe Sign works for signing. At the end of the signing process, a 'Tap To Sign' button/link appears after the member has actually already signed their name. Most of them think they are done and have submitted the document, but have not because 1) they miss that 'Tap To Sign' button even pops up after they have clicked a Finish button (that is very confusing to many) 2) and most importantly the phrase…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Solicito um local para que um administrador do Adobe Sing possa gerenciar o gasto de transações contratadas.
    Hoje não tenho como gerenciar o saldo de transações no ambiente.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Solicito que o resultado de um relatório que considere Grupos criados no Adobe Sign, acumule os eventos de todos os usuários do grupo desde o primeiro dia em que ele remeteu um documento para assinatura.
    Hoje o resultado de um relatório por grupo, só sumariza os eventos dos usuários a partir da data de criação do grupo.
    Isso gera inconsistências e inviabiliza o gerenciamento de licenças e de utilização por parte dos administradores do ambiente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add a feature for users to require a specific method of signature, i.e. "draw" without changing admin settings. We want some clients to sign the documents with their drawn signature and not allow them to use the text signature option. This should be available on a document by document basis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?