OCR Fails & Cursor for Select is about five inches (5") -- about 8 legal lines in height. Can't select one line or even multiple lines.
Even after using "Recognize Text" and "Correct Recognized Text" Adobe DC does not recognize the text. Worse, the Select tool or highlighter is about 5 inches -- impossible to select any one line or word.
Closing this issues, as no information was provided.
Lauri Allison LaBadie commented
I have the same question!
Adminrishusha (Admin, Adobe) commented
You have mentioned that you are not able to recognize text on documents.
1) Could you please share the steps and settings you are using to run OCR?
2) A sample file on which OCR is not run
3) OCRed version of sample file
4) Source of file
Steps to share the file:
1. Launch your Application
2. Switch to Tool Center view and Open Send & Track
3. Click on “Select Files to Send”
4. A dialog will open from where you can choose the file/s you want to share
5. The workflow page will appear with the file/s to be shared pre-populated
6. Click on Create Link
7. Your Local files will be uploaded to the Document Cloud and a Public Link will be generated
8. Share the link with us to send us the files