Fill and sign does not pull up saved signature image
I was previously able to sign documents using a saved image via the fill and sign feature. I have now installed DC and when i open the fill and sign feature, I am able to add text to a PDF document but when i click the 'Sign' button, my saved signature images do not load. The box which is supposed to contain the signature images shows up but there is no content in it.
This is happening with multiple docs. I was able to use this feature without any trouble until a few days back.
Thanks for reporting the issue. Can you please provide us some more details :
1. Please make sure you are on the latest version of Acrobat. To check go to Help > Check for Updates.
2. Are you observing a blank Sign drop down in Fill and Sign app?
3. Are you able to use the Adobe Sign application?
4. Can you please try signing out and then signing in to Acrobat?
5. Are you under some network/firewall restrictions? If yes, can you please disable them and try again.