I am trying to use Acrobat Fill and Sign feature to send documents to clients for signature. I go to send them and I get "Invalid JSON" as an error message. It kills to progress to the Fill and Sign process and brings me back to a fresh document. I am using this file created in Acrobat.
I add two email addresses, add my own form language for the email description and body as I need to give info on other processes, and then click Continue and it gives the error message
Thanks for reporting the issue and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I tired locally and was successfully able to send the file for Signature. Could you please confirm the following :
1. Do you see the same error with every PDF file or with this file only?
2. Do you observe the error with this file when you do not change the subject/body with your own language?
3. Also are you using English or some other language for Subject/Body? Did you use any special characters?
Milliken Law LLC commented
I am experiencing the same problem.
This error cause when invalid description before submit document. Let try simple description or use default. I also got the same error due to using bullet.
Jeffrey Bacon commented
I am also receiving the same JSON error message. I have no bullets in my cover email. Please help!
Same as one of the other replies - take out bullets in the cover email, and it works.
I had the same issue, as soon as I removed the bullets from the body of the email it worked no problem.
same issue here and to answer your questions:
1. Do you see the same error with every PDF file or with this file only? occasional files
2. Do you observe the error with this file when you do not change the subject/body with your own language? yes
3. Also are you using English or some other language for Subject/Body? Did you use any special characters? English only.
My workaround is to us web version; for whatever reason that works but its a pita.
FWIW, I had bullets in my customized message and it crashed. I removed the bullets and it worked.
Same issue with the invalid JSON in Adobe Sign. It crashes after I click on the message.
I am having the same issue. I have tried it with two different files and two different e-mail addresses.
I am having the same issue, I've tried to uninstall and install Acrobat Pro and the same message keeps appearing. Our IT support has tested it with the same email address and was able to send to document.
Can you recommend how to fix this?