Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

783 results found

1. Hi

When I auto tag a Table the cells read left to right
    no matter what I tried I cannot fix it :-(
    in the attached image you can see the issue
    the correct reading order in hebrew right > left should have been
    4 3 2 1
    please try to help me as it presents a great problem for me

Thank you in advance

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In Acrobat Pro, even though the 2-sided printing box is NOT checked, my hp officejet 4630 printer prints multiple-page documents on both sides.
    There is no Mac 0s 10.13 driver for this printer.
    I would appreciate Adobe/Mac collaborating on a solution.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. All the commands have moved in WINDOWS 10...this system sucks! Where is the "Save As" button???

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a counting tool in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, have been informed there are others that have a on screen counting feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you incase we need more information.

Thank you for the patience

6. Please support layers for mobile devices.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you incase we need more information.

7. When importing pages from other PDF's, any language identifiers associated with the individual accessibility tags are not imported. This has been a long-standing issues across all Acrobat version.
    Attached are two files: English.pdf and Spanish.pdf, each containing a single <P> tag whose languages have been set to "English" and "Spanish" respectively. If you merge the two files by selecting both (in Windows explorer), right-clicking, and choosing "Combine in Acrobat", the resulting file will not have any language identifiers associated with the merged tags. The same outcome happens if, from within Acrobat, you go to page view and select insert pages…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why is there a Reading Order pane and a Tags pane? Is there any circumstance that would require them not to match? Do any screen readers even use the Reader Order anymore?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. AccessViloation exception in Acrobat!DllCanUnloadNow, file version 15.6.30417.5399

Windows 7 Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) UP Free x86 compatible

native call stack:

0:007> kbL100
    ChildEBP RetAddr Args to Child

WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
    0a8ef3d4 0ab01f97 0a8ef420 0a98911e 069a17b8 Acrobat!DllCanUnloadNow+0xd3a6
    0a8ef3dc 0a98911e 069a17b8 55ce9cab 10197ad8 Acrobat!CTJPEGDecoderReadNextTile+0x75997
    0a8ef420 0a988a95 00007ce2 55ce9c03 00007ce2 Acrobat!DllCanUnloadNow+0x222af
    0a8ef488 0a9888cd 55ce9c3b 00000000 08855cb0 Acrobat!DllCanUnloadNow+0x21c26
    0a8ef4b0 0a91ede0 000004d3 00000000 0a91e956 Acrobat!DllCanUnloadNow+0x21a5e
    0a8ef4c4 755162fa 000104da 00000113 000004d3 Acrobat!AcroWinBrowserMain+0x5958
    0a8ef4f0 75516d3a 0a91e956 000104da 00000113 user32!InternalCallWinProc+0x23
    0a8ef568 755177c4 069d7a7c 0a91e956 000104da user32!UserCallWinProcCheckWow+0x109
    0a8ef5c8 7551788a 0a91e956 00000000 0a8ef64c user32!DispatchMessageWorker+0x3bc
    0a8ef5d8 0a9882ad 0a8ef5fc 55ce9ec7 0c100f30 user32!DispatchMessageW+0xf
    0a8ef64c…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I dont understand why you wont consider adding this plug in . By way of esample I have over 5000 documents and notes in Evernote and it is not convenient to have to move a document to the desktop in order to use Accrobat to change or modify it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. For whatever stupid reason, Adobe Acrobat on Windows (both reader and Standard and Pro) change their scrolling speed when it comes to large documents. This is ridiculous, as if you're reading a textbook suddenly the pages fly by with the slightest touch.

The preferred behavior can be found in MacOS's preview: scroll speed is proportional to sequential scroll events. Thus, for large documents, users that want to scroll quickly can do so but navigating a small number of pages is much more reasonable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you in case we need more information.

Thank you for your patience

12. When importing pages from other PDF's, any language identifiers associated with the individual accessibility tags are not imported. This has been a long-standing issues across all Acrobat versions

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Restore the function that used to be present in older Acrobat versions that allowed users to set the preferred 'Save to' folder location. When set, all PDFs generated would automatically default to this save location that is 'User Defined' This function/feature used to be present in versions of Acrobat prior to 10 and is a huge time saver and in many cases a necessity for frequent users. This has been a major complaint by many users over the past 4 years and this simple yet essential feature has yet to be restored to the current editions of Acrobat! For the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the suggestion. We have notified our engineering for the same. We shall get in touch with you in case we need more information.

14. I think there should be a way for us to retrieve deleted photos from a back up file because sometimes we delete Post with the picture and then later on we want to retrieve it but we can't I think y'all should save the deleted photos from post that's been deleted

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It is silly to remove the embedded index automatically after just adding a note.

We use the index as a tool to save time. However, everytime I add a note, I need spend additional time to reindex the file, let alone I can do nothing during indexing.

It is understandable that the content of notes might also be included in the index. But please preserve the previous index or provide a messagebox to let me choose update my index or not.

It's annoying to reindex the file again and again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please fix the scrolling speed. This is the only software that has such a high-speed scroll. It's always been this way for like 7 years. It's impossible to scroll through a document at a slow speed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Merge to Adobe PDF in Microsoft Word for Mac PLEASSEEEEEEE !!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Bhavna Negi responded

I have forwarded your request to engineering. It will be picked up after prioritization. We will contact you if we need some more information on this.
    Thank you for your patience.

18. Combine files feature in Acrobat Pro 2017 is terrible. The old version was much easier to use (especially to put the files in a certain order - which is kind of important). Leave it to your company to make your software worse.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I work with large-format pages and need to see information that is on the top left corner of the page AND a tiny text detail. When I use find, intending to use the loupe tool to check the detail and compare to the top corner, the halo effect option zooms in. Then I have to reset the zoom (and often, my page position too, because un-zooming resets the page on the screen and I can't see the corner I need.)

The zoom should either be only active when you're NOT already using a zoom tool (like loupe or marquee) or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When opening PDF attachments in SAP 7.40, SAP unexpectedly closes or crashes the application. You must then relaunch SAP and start over. Sometimes it's able to view without crashing SAP. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Browser  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?