Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1536 results found

1. Request : Please create a feature to show the last login date of the license users in the Admin Console portal. It will be easy for every organizations to perform license audit.

Every time, we're reaching the license users directly and we'll check whether they need the license or not. Due to this, some of the users are getting frustrated. So, we're checking with the license users for twice in a year.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make a reliable way for users to set a default for either the "pan" or "text selection" tools. You will see both issues have been raised in online help forums and suggested on this platform.

I use Acrobat mostly for reading documents. I am so tired of inadvertantly highlighting text or selecting images every time I left click and drag the mouse in an effort to pan because the system defaults to the Select tool rather than the Pan tool.

YES - I have deselected "Always display the keyboard selection cursor" under Accessibility.

YES - I have selected "Make Hand…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In Right 2 left macOS systems, the buttons on the wrong side, the other side empty.

Picture attached.
    macOS Sonoma, last version of Acrobat

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adobo Pro Contin release V 2023.006.20320, please add/restore "SAVE AS" icon picture with floppy disc & pencil to top toolbar next to normal "SAVE" icon. Receive monthly invoices each month and use "SAVE AS" to duplicate the consistent account # information for the next month and simply tack on the current date at end of file name for unique file name. Please have qualified software developer reincorporate this icon up at the top.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. With the old user interface for Acrobat, the page indicator in the toolbar used to display the current page label in addition to the current page index. This is useful for documents that have multiple sections each with their own page numbering, e.g. a preface with roman numerals i thru xix before the first page numbered 1. It was also useful to be able to enter a page number and be taken to the page with the corresponding label rather than just to the page at that index.

However, since the launch of the new Acrobat user interface, page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In a multi-monitor setup, Reader remembers which monitor to open on for a specific document, but all new documents keep opening on a non-primary monitor. Reader needs to provide a preference for which monitor to open all documents on by default

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable confirmation on pressing "Enter" key in "Change Scale Ratio and Precision" dialog box.
    At the moment we have to tab through to actually highlight OK button to confirm entry with "Enter" or move a mouse over OK button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Cannot use my touch screen to scroll a pdf. There used to be a little hand on the tool bar that I could click to make the touch screen scrolling work. However, the latest update to the reader seems to have removed that. I cannot find a way to turn on the touch screen scrolling now. Very annoying. Can you tell me how to fix this either permanently or as I did before by clicking on the little hand?

Device name Janis-Surface-Pro7
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.50 GHz
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.6 GB usable)
    Device ID…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The title bar disappears randomly and you cannot maximize or minimize the window without it. To get it back I have to hide/show the menu bar... really sucks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi.

I am experiencing a bug where when I try to draw a line and make it either horizantally or vertically aligned using [Shift] button, it makes the operation unable to end. And when I try to navigate, the line just stretches along with the mouse. I can still navigate to other windows, but when I return to the PDF window I am originally working on, it still is in the same condition and the line operation is still running.

For now, the work around is that I need to "fake close" (close the file by middle mouse click and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Not able to select area for export to the clipboard despite the PDF file allows.
    This is supposed to be a standard feature of any reader. However, adobe chose to simply make the reader an useless tool unless you really pay $.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In Acrobat, my own mouse pointer changes into a standard black acrobat pointer. For what reason? No other application does this.

See pictures. I am left handed an use a left hand mouse pointer. In acrobat it turns to right hand pointer. (see pictures)

Please leave the pointer as it is!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If I have several tabs open in Acrobat, I wish to swap between these tabs by CTRL+PG Up/Down. This is standard behaviour in any internet browser or other apps.
    Please make this possible.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When using the "Correct Recognized Text" feature, the UI is cumbersome and requires either hitting Tab repeatedly or constantly switching between the mouse and the keyboard.

The user should be able to cycle through multiple corrections using only the keyboard:
    1. Press "Correct recognized text"
    2. In the resulting dialog, the text entry cursor should automatically be placed in the "Recognized as" field.
    3. When the user hits Enter/Return, it should be as if the user pressed the "Accept" button on the UI.
    4. The next potential correction should appear, and the cursor should once again be placed in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When I Save As a PDF, an Adobe themed box appears where I click the relevant recent folder, only for it to open the usual Windows Save As dialog box. We don't need both, it should just go straight to the Windows dialog. The Adobe one is superfluous.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You may not know this, but this software is a business tool. I literally CANNOT work with this AFU version of Adobe. Can I get back to the USEFUL version where the tool bar is on the right side? I spend 90% of my workday trying to untard the changes made by updates. It's like you all don't want us to use your software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. That top bar should be sized similarly to other windows app like file explorer, MS Office, edge, chrome, etc.

The issue seems to be mainly the font size of some items

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Text items in the JavaScript Debugger window show up with black type on dark grey background, which is almost impossible to read. The Console window however displays white text on dark bg. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I can no longer drag a tab to open that .pdf in a new window. I can't see any other way to view two (or more) .pdfs at the same time. Not being able to view multiple .pdfs at the same time is devastating to my productivity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adobe designed the mouse cursor function is very crumble some. It's either set to select to edit text and images or pan. These two functions are always in uses. Why they cannot be set active concurrently.

And there is no workaround such inconvenience. How about the ability to customize the middle button to pan (just like AutoDesk).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?