Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1609 results found

1. The new "what's next" side panel button does not go away when de-selecting it from the side panel tool bar. It abruptly opens after changing between tools like Scan/OCR to Accessibility. This happens after editing a PDF as well. It is disruptive and unhelpful for my workflow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. STOP THESE POP-UPs - I've paid $60 per month so I don't expect annoying pop-ups interupting my use of paid-for products.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In the new adobe UI/Update July 2022, I like the feature of order of the PDF files in a portfolio, However it misses the option of a quick view of the individual pdf in a portfolio like in the previous version. I didnt find an option to preview the a PDF in a portfolio without opening the individual document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. After I open a PDF in Acrobat Pro (most updated version) from Dropbox in the Finder, then close the file, it does not appear in my Recent Files list. If I open a PDF from my local machine it does appear, but I do all of my work in my Dropbox folder. A recent files list that does not show recent files is not useful at all.

I tried adding Dropbox to the Other file storage list in the sidebar, but that just shows me the root of my Dropbox folder, not the recent files.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When saving to SharePoint using Adobe interface (V. 2024.002.20933) when ".pdf" is not included in the name "pdf.pdf" is added to the end of the name. So, if the name is "FCFC" then you click save it's actually saved as "FCFSpdf.pdf".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The new user interface is simply terrible. It is ALL too light and I really want to be able to change the background workspace to the older darker grey for more contrast. This new look genuinely hurts my eyes....in more ways than one. Please allow control over how this looks. Why change it in the first place?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Modern Acrobat breaks keyboard sequences we're accustomed to use to navigate menus; for example, alt + V, P,P for double page view. There's not an apparent way to access this or other non-shortcutted functions from the keyboard now. (I do like the leaner view of new acrobat, but please improve keyboard accessibility.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello,

I have been using Acrobat Reader from Day 1 in the 1990s until today, and it remains my first choice for PDF documents.

I often have 20-30 manuals open during my workday and I depend on the option to keep position in the documents so that when I open Acrobat Reader in the morning, I expect to be able to pick up where I left off.

Lately (last year or so) Acroread has been losing my position in some but not all of the documents. And it does not retain the view (page size, 2 up) and very recently…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Opens slow, runs slow, locks up... Maybe if you added an option to turn off the constant, unwanted, intelligence insulting pop ups, Adobe could function properly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I support a law firm and request a more non technical way to identify 3rd party PDF Produced documents to better support end users with PDF displaying issues. We currently Print to Adobe PDF printer any problem document once the document is reported as a problem but is there a way where Adobe can warn the end user that the document is created by a 3rd party and not produced by an Adobe product. Something like a colored banner that just informs the end user with out clicking into File --> Properties --> PDF Producer:

Again this is for non…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need to be able to scroll the thumbnail view with Wacom tablet

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On new Adobe, when I adjust the size of the thumbnail view, it now makes the thumbnail really big without also letting me adjust how many thumbnails are displayed per row. I want to be able to see 2 or 3 rows of thumbnails at a time but I have to make the thumbnails pane really big and increase the thumbnail size a lot before that kicks in. And there's way too much wasted white space between the thumbnails as well. Please bring back the ability to see multiple rows of thumbnails or make it a separate function than the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you have multiple tabs opened they consume all free space in the upper bar and you can't grab the window with mouse and drag it somewhere else on the screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adobe Acrobat Reader crashes when trying to search documents. I switched to another program due to that issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adobe Photoshop has 70 tools. Acrobat has about half the number of tools as Photoshop. In Photoshop, a user doesn't have to load tools. All are accessible from the Tools panel and menu commands in the Windows menu. In Acrobat one has to load tools from the Load Tools Window. Also in Photoshop one can configure a personalized UI design and save the Workspace. In Acrobat one can spend a few hours configuring the Workspace (for example one designed for working on forms) then the user begins to work on other activities (say comment & review). To do so, the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Acrobat development team is comprised of morons! The default view after installing the latest release hides the top level menubar. How moronic! You stupid idiots! On Windows laptops, the F Keys are generally reassigned by developers. Hence, the F8 and F9 keys won't use the app's F key actions. In short, one cannot use the new Acrobat UI on a Windows laptop. One has to view the UI in the legacy format. Can you not see how stupid it is to hide the top level menubar as a default view?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. If I have 2 docs open and I have scrolled down the list of thumbnails in the thumbnail navigation pane, then switch to the other acrobat doc, then return to the first doc, it now displays the beginning of the thumbnail list and I have to scroll back to where I was every time I return to that document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dark theme makes the advanced search keyword field text invisible (white font on white background) ! It has been like this since the dark theme was introduced. How come has this bug never been detected and fixed ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I usually work with multilingual PDFs, with Latin + Greek script. When I search text using the "Find" feature, and switch keyboard language layout while the cursor is in the "Find" text field, Reader almost often crashes. This started happening after the latest big GUI update.

Steps:
    - I am reading a PDF with Latin + Greek script
    - I open the "Find" tool using Ctrl + F
    - I change the keyboard's language layout while the cursor is in that field, using Windows button + Spacebar. The keyboard's language is supposed to switch from Italian to Greek (Polytonic Greek)…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 80 81
  • Don't see your idea?