Bug report: Acrobat.exe - Einsprungpunkt nicht gefunden
Hi, when I open Acrobat pro DC I get an constant error message. see the attached file.
I already repaired the installation but with no success. what can I do?
Marking this issue as resolved as there is no response from the user.
Mohd Amish commented
Sorry about your problem. This issue is fixed in latest Acrobat versions. So, please do a Help -> For updates to fix the problem. In case the problem is not fixed via Help-> Check for updates, unfortunately you have to reinstall the product. Details here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2263278
Snippet from forum post:
1. Go to control panel >programs and features and then choose Acrobat pro DC and uninstall it
2. Press windows + R then type appdata
3. Go to local >Adobe >delete the Acrobat folder
4. Again go to appdata >Locallow>Adobe>delete the Acrobat folder
5. Again go to appdata> Roaming >Adobe>delete the Acrobat folder
6. Again Press windows + R then type Regedit
7. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER then software then adobe
8. Delete the folder name Acrobat ,Acrobat Distiller,Reader and pdf settings
9. Again go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE then software then Adobe
10. Delete the folder name Acrobat ,Acrobat Distiller,Reader and pdf settings
11. Again go to Local Disc C drive >Choose Program Files ( x86) >Adobe >And see if any Acrobat folder is there or not >Delete it from there as well
Download the latest version of Acrobat from the link below and install Acrobat Pro DC