Would like to set start up defaults
- Can we set Acrobat so it doesn't go to full screen size every time it starts?
- Would love to set default to show new documents to fill page width, rather than full size!
Since we Haven’t Heard back from you for so long, We are closing this issue.
Please feel free to reach out to us for any other concerns if you have,
Thanks for your reply
Could you please confirm the below asks so that i can help you further.
1) Can you please tell me the Acrobat version you are using . ? you can check the version fro "About Adobe Acrobat DC" from the Menu bar
2) Are you facing this issue on multiple systems ? Mac and win both ?
please let me know further in this
Gerry Bouffard commented
Thanks for the feedback Ayush. My IT group updates Acrobat regularly, so I believe it is current. Unfortunately, even after quitting Acrobat with a small window, it reopens full size. Setting the preferences to "Fit Width" as you suggested was straightforward, but alas seems to be ignored. Not sure what to investigate from here, but it's probably not worth lots of effort. Thanks for your efforts in any case.
Thanks for reaching out to us for your concerns.
1) Acrobat already persists the last window size in which it was closed previously in the last session.
I would request you to kindly do "Help" -> Check for updates to have the latest version of acrobat DC installed on your machine
2) if you want every pdf to be opened with Fit Width property, thats how you can do it.
got to preferences (Ctrl+K/Cmnd+K) -> Page display -> Zoom -> "Fit Width" -> OK
Let me know if that works for you ?