Feature Requests / Bug Reports for the Accessibility features in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Version 2018.011.20063) on Windows 7 Professional.
For the Tags panel:
1. Option to create Lists <L> tags with a set number of List Items <LI> tags instead of one at a time. Time wasted creating one at time.
2. Option to created tables <Tables> tags with a set number of Rows <TR> tags instead of one at a time. Time wasted creating one at time.
3. Stop forcing all the Tags folders to all be opened when opening a PDF file! Not efficient if having to reopen a PDF with an extensive Tags structure. These folders need to remain as they were when last saved!
For the Reading Order Popup menu:
1. Button to create List Items <LI> and List Body <LBody> for selected text. Currently have to manually change the tag for example <P> to <LBody>. Action Wizard is hit and miss with Lists, so I create from scratch many times.
2. Button to create Links <Link> for selected text and/or images with a popup box for enter the URL while simultaneously creating its Annotation in the Content panel and in the Tags panel. This would save time.
3. The Background/Artifact button doesn't work as it should. Items still go to the Tags panel.
For the Content panel:
1. Within the Page contents, the option to delete Annotations by selecting it and/or with a right click. This would save time.
For Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software updates:
1. Need a way to save my current customized layout so that when the software is updated, it is not lost. Time consuming to recreate with every software update. (iOS and PC).