Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

372 results found

1. When scaling page content with the preflight the links are not scaled together with the text, but instead maintain their original size and position and for this reason are all in the wrong places after scaling the page content with the preflight. Is there a solution for this problem?
    For a submission I have to create a huge report consisting of a lot of documents. It is required for the report to have a continuous header on all the hundreds (or maybe even thousands) of pages. In order to insert the header I have to scale the content of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When searching document, the highlighted colour is light blue.

Surely the purpose of this function is to highlight the search item, not make it slightly more noticable?
    I'm very surprised to find that the search highlight colour isn't adjustable. I would, for example, set it to neon pink!

Thank you for your time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Acrobat Reader DC freezes up. this started about 2 weeks ago. Ehen opening a PDF some time i can scroll for a short while then it freezes or some times it freezes as soon as it is launched. I've been through all of the suggested steps nothing so far helps. what next? I don't get an error code. Operating system is Windows 8.1. It worked fine on windows 8.1 earlier so I assume an update was pushed that was not compatible with my machine.

Help

Thad

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am a musician who is beginning to use Adobe Acrobat DC to annotate scores. All music notation software (that I'm aware of) integrates continuous horizontal scrolling between pages, reflecting the way that sheet music is actually read. Without being able to scroll horizontally in Adobe Acrobat DC, annotating music scores is very cumbersome as one has to re-find staves when scrolling vertically and cannot make annotations across pages.

My feature request is the implementation of both horizontal scrolling and continuous horizontal scrolling between pages as an additional method of page navigation. Being such a simple feature, I'm sure it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. why does not the DC allow me an option to open a new file on a new tab than in a new window, which it defaults to? I wish this option was available.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When user scroll up and down pages, thumb nail page in the left hand pane is not that much recognizable. I think system will be better showing thick solid line surrounded around the thumbnail page even user scroll the page without magnifying it. Hope this will make sense to you guys. It is simply dotted line surrounded, which is not recognizable.
    9:57 PM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Not able to save file on computer once I complete it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to suggest that there should be an option of viewing two pages simultaneously with different page no.
    Currently two page view is available for the adjacent pages view .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020.013.20064, there are "Rotate Left" and "Rotate Right" buttons under "Organize Pages" that can be added to the Quick Tools. However, clicking either of those brings up the rotate pages dialog box instead of simply rotating 90 degrees left or right.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I HATE the new Acrobat interface! The new tools toolbar is confusing and my old favorites ( "+" and "-") are missing. Missing also is the Hand icon. Are you guys crazy?

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Reading options can be improved upon.

1. When I minimize the PDF while the text is being read to me it stops reading.
    2. Right click on the page doesn't give me the options to start and stop reading.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When you try to split a document using the bookmarks names as the names of the new pdfs being created, if now there is this character '/' in a bookmark name it will throw a "The file may be read-only, or another user may have it open. Please save the document with a different name or in a different folder" kind of error.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In previous versions of acrobat, right clicking on page allowed to select page number where you would like page to be. This feature was dropped in version 10 and DC.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New downloaded or transformed documents take at least 6 minutes to open and old ones take longer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bug report:
    I have the Pan (hand) function selected at all times. However, whenever I want to move the page around (move the page side to side or up and down via click and drag), the Selection tool will always be the default (even though Pan function is highlighted/ selected).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It seems incredible to me that in this day and age I can't change the font when adding text in Fill & Sign. I'm so frustrated after being a user for a number of years that I'm seriously shopping for a substitute that allows me to do this. I'm sorry..but no excuse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug. Scrolling to last page scrolls 2 steps instead of one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When organising many pages say, in excess of 30 pages, coming from different files / tabs, with each tab having its own range of sequential page numbers, we find it difficult to organise the 30 pages in sequential page numbering. We cannot easily identify pages by looking at the preview and guess the ascending page numbers to be collated in a single pdf document. We would have thought there would be a simple "preview" button to see the page numbers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. PDF document reflow (Ctrl+4) is not possible for documents containing images with an alt-text. When the images are decorative (artifact) de document reflows normally. Is this a known behaviour of Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Reader? Foxit reader reflows documents with images with alt-text normally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have a email address (abc@X-XXXX.de) added to the footer (!) of my word file, the email address contains a '-' (minus) and if I copy&paste it to the mail program, I have no issue.

If I convert it to a PDF, copy&paste the address to a email, I get an DNS error after sending. The error message complain about a not allowed sign (U+2010, DNS domain xn--XXXXX-bg0c.de does not exist). BTW, the mail address is automatically recognized as email (mailto:) by the PDF (-> clickable).

If I place the same email address to the normal text area…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?