Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1210 results found

1. Would it be possible to allow the filename to be renamed by double clicking in the top tab of the file or by other means without creating a duplicate file?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello
    I noticed problem with window for Acrobat Pro. After starting program I noticed problems with icons for minimize, maximize and close program. They disapear sometimes. When I'm resizing windows using boarder, icons from the top apear. Its very anoying bug because it's impossible to move window on my desktop.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sometimes PDF files contain fonts that is not currently installed, so I have to use another font which doesn't look nice. It is a good idea that Adobe Acrobat can extract those fonts for editing or adding new text in the same font, which is inclued in the PDF.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Lets say I have a pdf file called ABC.pdf that has 3 pages. I want to extract this file into 3 separate PDF files with each one page. This can be easily achieved by the split tool as I demonstrated to the sport technician as well. This issue is complicated by output file names.

The solution I am looking for is that I want the output files to be named in a specific manner, say I want to call them TT001, TT002, TT003. In other words I want to define a naming schema for the files with

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new changes have messed everything up. It makes editing very frustrating. Specifically adding text to the pdf. It worked very well before, but now it is a mess. I can't add text where I want. It's too easy to accidentally drag existing text around and alter the form. The font size has to be changed for every text box, because it goes back to the tiny default size. The line spacing is no longer easy to adjust, and it doesn't save your preference. It's awful. PLEASE change it back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Next, who was the genius that came up with the idea to, when text is placed on an image, the app automatically breaks up that block of text into multiple blocks of text, thus making any editing or relocation a real pain **********. I can't believe this ridiculous bit of code survived the upgrade to this new version. Please explain to your customers just how this feature is supposed to be helpful because i can think of no way that text placement and editing is better affected by this feature. This feature is nothing but a tremendous aggravation and i…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. if you create a fixup with a custom icc profile (any profile) in the "assumed profile", acrobat will not create a droplet. anywhere else, no problem.
    this happens on windows 11 and 10. current acrobat version.
    no such problem on my mac.
    solved by down grading to version 2019 32bit.
    attaching a screenshot.
    please fix so i can return to current version :)
    michel

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When editing previously created PDFs, the user should be able to drag a text box full of text over another to combine them. The user should be prompted as to how the text should be joined. Options should include append at the end, insert at the beginning, and insert at the selected point. This should be able to be done across different pages and perhaps between documents.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When editing a PDF, users should be able to drag text boxes (full of text or not) from one page to another. This would allow easy rearrangement of previously populated PDFs or easy reformation of currently being created PDFs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When trying to apply a redact in Adobe Acrobat DC, the program will freeze/lock up, and displays a blank gray box in the middle of the screen. The only way to close the program at that point is via the Task Manager. When I re-open the .pdf file, the redact was not applied.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why am I unable to paste pages into a document once that document has reached 100 pages? I expect Adobe Acrobat to be more powerful than that limitation. Certainly other people using Adobe Acrobat have documents to compile that go beyond 100 pages long.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding a Blank Page should be easier.
    As such a simple, mundane, yet often important thing to accomplish, one would expect it to be a simple right-click away on the Thumbnails Navigation Pane.
    However, it is found in Organize Pages. Organizing does not suggest creating or adding.
    Adding a page is a form of Editing and the ability to Add a Blank Page is not found in Edit PDF.
    Adding a Page should be simpler and not limited to one "tool".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi,

The context of this is that when I was editing a business PDF file, the font suddenly started turning into a gibberish font without me selecting it and it would constantly do so every time I edit this file. Furthermore, this exact issue had never occurred in in the past two years that I have been editing this type of document. This is because it was not compatible as I was later told by the Adobe customer support team (Case number available). As you can understand, this issue that took place can be really infuriating for any paying Adobe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add PDF Editing and Markup features such as text boxes for Adobe Acrobat Teams Integration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a collation feature to Combine Files to select each source file's layout, ie 1-10 or 10-1, odd page numbers or even, etc, then what order they will merge in. So that if I scan a document on an automatic document feeder with pages 1-10 odd only, then flip the pages and rescan immediately from 10-1 even pages, the software will be able to collate the pages from 1-10 in the correct order. Include original file orientation so they can be automatically flipped 180 degrees too. This would be very handy for large scans on a single-side ADF scanner. Thank…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Its currently not possible to select a default measurement unit. The default is Imperial (inches / Feet).

As a paid subscription, it should be possible to select a default measurement unit/ type, considering only 3 countries in the world recognise imperial as their official unit of measurement it seems crazy that A/ the default is imperial, and B) that it cannot be changes to Metric.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am using the 64 bit version of DC Pro in Windows 11. When I want to "save-as" to another folder and rename the file it immediately crashes when "Choose a Different Folder" is selected. "About" in the the "Help" area is not an option and I can't find it anywhere to get the DC Pro version. It crashes no matter what PDF document I try using "Save As". I am trying to save to a NAS - Synology. This was never an issue using the 32 bit version only with the newly installed 64 bit version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When inserting a page into an A4 document, it should have the option to either retain its current page size OR be scaled to adapt to the document page size. I phoned support this morning and they said the ONLY way to do this is to take the new page, print it to A4, save it and then insert the saved file into the document. Please correct to the above.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Nor able to copy paste Math formula from answer of the below webpage. https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/356752/show-that-eab-ea-eb
    The below text is also fine, but it is not rendered when pasted to the Add text box, screenshot is attached.

𝑒𝐴𝑒𝐵=(∑𝐴𝑛𝑛!)(∑𝐵𝑛𝑛!)=∑𝑚=0∞∑𝑛=0∞𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑛𝑚!𝑛!=∑𝑙=0∞∑𝑚=0𝑙𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑙−𝑚𝑚!(𝑙−𝑚)!=∑𝑙=0∞1𝑙!∑𝑚=0𝑙𝑙!𝑚!(𝑙−𝑚)!𝐴𝑚𝐵𝑙−𝑚=∑𝑙=0∞(𝐴+𝐵)𝑙𝑙!=𝑒𝐴+𝐵

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I try to delete pages multiple ways and cannot:

From the Organize Pages feature, I select the pages that I want to delete and I click the delete icon. Acrobat responds that "One or more pages are in use and could not be deleted." Sometimes when I receive that message and close the Organize Pages feature, I see that the pages were deleted. But not always.

From the main document, if I click the Delete Pages icon and enter the page numbers to delete, I get the same error. When the Delete Pages icon work, the feature is still problematic…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?