Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. User Account Password Reset For Admins

I have noticed that there is no way for an admin to reset a users password if the user forgets what he/she set it to. Instead, the user is the only one who can reset their password and sometimes the reset email takes an hour to be delivered. It would be so much easier and more convenient if I were able to reset a users password from my admin account so there is no waiting on receiving an email. I am quite surprised that this is not already a built-in feature just like a lot of other online subscription based…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Version 20.013.20064 requires a password when combining downloaded files from Southdata.com

When combining files, the downloaded files from a utility company (website is run by South data) claim that they are password protected. It only happens when combining files in AA Pro DC. (I can open each file separately).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Stop compare files

I've used compare files on two of my documents. And now I've finished with it but every time I open the file it comes up. How do I stop it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. tell your numbskulls in marketing that their blaring ad is the #1 reasons adblockers are going through the roof

tell your numbskulls in marketing that their blaring ad is the #1 reasons adblockers are going through the roof

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stream Issues

Clean up the memory handling of the software. Tired of getting the problem with the stream when trying to review multiple PDFs at once. (Have 15 open for about an hour and they start needing to be reloaded. Computer has 32GB Ram and it is only using 10GB at the time of the issue!)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hi do I set Acrobat Pro DC open .pdf docs by default?

All my .dpf docs now open in MS Explorer. How can I restore Adobe as the default program to open .pdf docs?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. adobe spam

Adobe NEEDS TO STOP SPAMING THEIR EXISTING SUBSCRIBERS!!! IT IS UNPROFESSIONAL, UNETHICAL, AND AGAINST THE LAW!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 64 Bit Support for Windows 10

64 Bit Support for Windows 10 - As a person who works in Marketing - I work with large files (artwork) exported to me by a designer using inDesign and 32 bit doesn't cut it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. fax ability

Please add a fax online ability or a way to send documents to others fax numbers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Acrobat Pro DC

It would be nice, for managing user licenses, if one could report on last used for the various Adobe products. Licenses that are not and/or rarely being used, can be assigned to users that need them instead of having to purchase additional licenses.
    I can extract the user listing, it would be of service to find last login.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Use of dedicated graphics in Acrobat

Could you please allow Acrobat software to utilize high-end dedicated graphics on dual system machines (integrated + dedicated graphics).
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. stupid updates deleting my custom tools

why is your stupid updates deleting my custom tools, how many times do I have to keep making or even putting it back - paying for a rubbish service useless adobe!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Rename Tabs

It would be nice to have the ability to rename the tabs on the fly (instead of having to save them).When I combine pages or extract pages into a binder, I would like to have the ability to quickly change the binder name without having to save it because I won't necessarily need to save the binder.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Constant log out of Acrobat Pro DC in RDP

Acrobat Pro DC will not stay logged into CC. Each time I switch my RDP session window - it has closed all my documents and has quit. I am only running one instance - no other CC Logins on any other machine. New bug since the last update.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. TOO MUCH

I bought this because I needed something like the older Adobe. I'm a 76 yr. Old Veteran and need only basic so I can enter some Veteran required sites. Can you make that happen.? This is a much to complicated program for me to use But Adobe is needed for most Veterans Administration sites. My fault so don't worry about money. Just give me a download that will satisfy most sites reading and able to write and print documents. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. freehand drawing with pen

I do not understand why I cannot draw with my Surface pen onto a .pdf without a comment box popping up and then you cannot see any text or any drawing. I used to be able to and cannot find a solution anywhere. It is BS. C'mon, it can't be difficult to work out and allow people to do it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Overlay Comparisons

We want to do overlay (page on top of another page) comparisons for our blueprints and drawings. Currently your side by side comparison option does not work for this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Feature requests

One of your competitors, named Advanced PDF by Kofax, has two features which I am quite surprised are not available in Acrobat Pro DC. One is that when you wish to insert multiple files into a document and you go and select the multiple files, you can arrange the order in which the multiple files should be inserted into the main file. This is a must have feature that shocks me that Adobe does not have. The second is where you can set your view default preferences for every document that you opened. I like to use the page thumbnail…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Presentation in Online Meetings

Acrobat desperately needs a PRESENTER MODE, so that a pdf can be shared in an online meeting as a presentation, without the toolbars showing. Full Screen does NOT work because you can't see the meeting or the notes. Read Mode is close, but still shows the tabs which looks unprofessional.

I'm shocked that this is not available, when so many of us are doing virtual presentations!! PLEASE FIX THIS FAST!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. To have the option to add the Open icon to the toolbar

To have the option to add the Open File icon to the toolbar along with the existing Save File icon shortcut

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base