Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2123 results found

1. Using VSCO's search feature is straightforward, offering three primary methods: looking for users, images, and Journals. Furthermore, you can easily browse VSCO through the web to experience a bigger interface or when you don't have your mobile device. Both the website and the app have a magnifying glass icon in the top left-hand corner to search functionality.

Learn more: https://weknowgeeks.com/vsco-search/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bei großen Dokumenten (mehr als 9999 Seiten) ist die Anzahl der Seitenanzeige verwirrend. Die aktuelle Seitenzahl (gehe zu Seitenzahl 12345) wird vorne abgeschnitten und die Gesamtanzahl der Seiten in der pdf wird hinten abgeschnitten.
    Besser wäre die Seitenanzahl in der Titelleiste oder in der Menüleiste anzuzeigen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Keep up with How can I get help with my Hotmail? #outlook customer service
    See who else is going to How can I get help with my Hotmail? #outlook customer service, and keep up-to-date with conversations about the event.

Join the How can I get help with my Hotmail? #outlook customer service experience

https://www.linkedin.com/events/howcanigethelpwithmyhotmail-8887161266508281565184/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I didn't mind paying for a subscription to use all the Acrobat features while I was running my own business. Now I am retired from the profession and don't work in an office environment, I rarely need to edit or convert PDFs but there are occasions, probably a few times a year, that I need to use these features that are not available with the Acrobat Reader. Using the free trial and canceling it before being charged is one way to do it, but I could end up forgetting to cancel. I'd be happy to pay per usage fee, like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dear sirs, PDF documents as sent from the major bank of Greece ( Alpha Bank) contain courier new fonts. The English wording is visible, the Greek wording is not readable. This happens in both Pro and Reader versions. It is a fairly big issue as these PDF files are sent daily by the bank
    However the same file open in display just fine in Edge/Chrome/Firefox/Word. I was wondering how this could be possibly fixed. I am attaching some screenshots.
    Thank you so much in advance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Runwal 25 Hour Life 2 3 BHK flats apartments for sale in R Mall, Manpada, Ghodbunder Road, Thane Get price list, reviews, location, floor plan, booking, etc

https://realtyassistant.in/property/runwal-25-hour-life-manpada-thane

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lodha Palava Serenity 3 BHK luxury flats apartments for sale in Dombivali East, Thane, Mumbai Know about the price, reviews, location, floor plan, photos, etc

https://realtyassistant.in/property/lodha-crown-dombivli-east-thane#

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lodha Palava Serenity 3 BHK luxury flats apartments for sale in Dombivali East, Thane, Mumbai Know about the price, reviews, location, floor plan, photos, etc

https://realtyassistant.in/property/lodha-palava-serenity-dombivli-east-thane-mumbai

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lodha Bella Vista 2, 3 4 BHK luxury flats apartments for sale in Pokhran Road, Thane Call now to get the price list, reviews, photos, floor plan, booking details, etc

https://realtyassistant.in/property/lodha-bellavista-pokhran-road-thane

https://realtyassistant.in/property/lodha-bellavista-pokhran-road-thane

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. while comparing two files is very time consuming and results are also not accurate, i prefer diffpdf a small little software have much easy and less time taking excercise, comparing pdf in acrobat is really bad operation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Awfully slow program on a very fast computer. Keeps stalling when I open it. Then it wants to restore my document and it stalls again so I close it. Gotta wait for all the unwanted bloat to load before I start editing my document.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How can I Talk to Someone Live on Gmail? Google Help Center​​
    Accumulate knowledge to talk to someone at Gmail.

It is essential to create a Gmail account in order to use several Google products, including Docs, Youtube, Maps, and more. If you need help with anything, including policy inquiries or problems you're having after creating an account on Gmail, don't hesitate to contact the support staff. Gmail's support staff provides comprehensive details on terms and conditions, password changes, and other related topics. Read the information below if you need to know how to connect with someone on Gmail.

https://www.linkedin.com/events/googlehelpcenter-1-888-625-28487157988827930779648/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How can I get in touch with Google to get my account back?
    Go to g.co/recover and input your Gmail address to get started. Try the following, if you can, to facilitate your recovery: To access your account, use a phone, tablet, or computer that you have previously used. Make use of your go-to browser, such as Chrome or Safari.

https://www.linkedin.com/events/doesgooglehave247customerservic7155630314755686400/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The changes in the latest version of Acrobat DC are slowing me down immensely. Can you change the structure back to the previous format? I don't know what all of the icons are, i cant seem to find how to put simple instructions (like Marquee Zoom) onto a toolbar etc, etc.

The current structure of the software is not good!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to provide feedback and request that the speed in processing e-signature be improved.

I find the time it takes to process an e-signature from entering in the recipient email to dropping in the signature block for sending is quite slow.

We use Acrobat DC e-signing a lot and this would improve the time it takes to process these.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PDFs fail to display as attachment to WhatsApp chats; fail to display on the website of at least one of my banks; fail to open from the Cloud due to 'being already logged in" in another session.
    Fail to display on my iPhone, using Acrobat Pro. Message states that I need 'Acrobat Reader', etc, etc.
    I have a CC full sub and this is extremely frustrating. The reason I was induced to purchase CC was to avoid this kind of issues.
    Please help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I use adobe apps on multiple PC's, so I need to log in a lot.
    I understand why that's necessary to edit documents, but reading should not require a log in. That takes too much time when I just want to print a document.

Basically, every feature that's available in Acrobat Reader should be available without logging in. And it should only prompt me to log in when I try to use more advanced features.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Acrobat Reader has been an indispensable tool for me, offering a comprehensive suite of features that streamline my interactions with PDF documents. From viewing and annotating to signing and sharing, Acrobat Reader has consistently exceeded my https://mostbets.cz/ expectations, making it my go-to choice for all things PDF-related.

One of the standout features of Acrobat Reader is its user-friendly interface, which provides easy access to a wide range of tools and functionalities. Whether I need to highlight important passages, add comments for collaboration, or fill out interactive forms, Acrobat Reader's intuitive design ensures that I can accomplish tasks efficiently and effectively.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Saving a document should occur as an asynchronous background task. User interface freezes when saving, preventing viewing / editing of other PDFs that are open. Alternatively, saving speed should be increased so the effect is negligible.
    (Occurs on Windows app)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. every single time I used quick print or open attachment from my email, I get a pop up "Make edits right in your PDF". Telling me to try it now. I don't want to. Even if I do try it, the pop up still won't go away every single time. I have tried enabling messages from Adobe in the setting. NOTHING!!! Annoying. Every time you upgrade it's a different problem!!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?