Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

364 results found

1. Hi,
    as macOS user I have issue during reading PDF. Checkbox with "X"are overlapping in default macOS reader, in official Adobe PDF reader, only in Chrome browser PDF document looks as I expect.

Could you let me know, if u already know about this issue, or when is planned fix?

Thanks!
    Regards,
    -jiri

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adobe Acrobat crashes everytime when I change IME from Chinese to English. I am using Sogou Pinyin Method: https://shurufa.sogou.com/.

Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 22H2
    Install ‎2022/‎06/‎25
    OS Build 19045.3693
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. All toolbars into 1 ribbon, and make it customizable (which side it sits, what to show). The toolbars take up too much work space. The left hand floating toolbar is always in the way of text. Most of the tools I dont use (I just click on the toold button when I want to use tools).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When tagging a table in Acrobat Pro, the Title property (of a <table> tag) doesn't seem to get exported in the PDF, resulting into untitled tables and therefore not ADA compliant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Open PDF in Acrobat. Click Login... Choose Google as the authentication function. Return to Acrobat and entire UI is frozen. Nothing works until the application is killed using Task Manager. Repeatable. Windows 11 with latest updates. No idea what version of Acrobat is installed as there is no obvious way to get the application versioning information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. SINCE ITS NEW UPDATE ADOBE HAS BEEN MORE COMPREHENSIVE AND THIS TOOL BAR I WISH IT WERE ON TOP AS BEFORE AND NOT ON THE SIDE AND IT IS LESS VISIBLE. BESIDES, IT BECAME NOT USER FRIENDLY. I AM NOT SURE ABOUT ALL OF NEW DEVELOPMENTS AND IF THEY ARE GOOD FOR USERS. THEY DO NOT THINK THAT WE WANT EASY ACCESS TO TOOLS AND NOT SPENDING TIME TO SEARCH EVERY SINGLE TOOLS. THE LAYOUT IS NOT FRIENDLY TOO. EVERY TIME THEY UPDATE ADOBE IS BECOMING WORST AND WORST AND COMPLICATED.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Every time the app starts, the "What's new" window pops up which ****** me of.
    Please, make an option like "Shut the duck up and never pop-up again" available just on this window.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If a license is not rented but purchased, it should be able to be installed and operated on ones own system at any time. This should also be possible if support for this product has expired. This is currently not possible with Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017. After all, it is a purchased software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. You probably have a lot of in-house UI/UX designers who are pretentious and completely incompetent, and that means your HR must also suck.

Debug your organization. Whoever is in charge of your app design is a lunatic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Affects Windows Office users who use Adobe Acrobat PDF Maker (the Acrobat ribbon) to export PDFs from MS Office apps. Definitely affects US English versions, and may affect other language versions.

With the recent Acrobat update on either Sept. 12 or Oct. 17, 2023 (Acrobat ver. 23.006.xxxxx with PDF Maker 23 and Library 23.6.136), figures anchored in the Word.docx file do not end up in the correct location in the PDF's tag tree.

<Figure> tags are scattered randomly throughout the PDF's Tag Tree, sometimes several pages AFTER their anchor point in the Word.docx. Some <Figure> tags do get placed correctly…

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adobe Pro versions (2017,2020) stop working after these updates

Windows updates
    KB5027215
    KB5027122
    KB5029244
    KB5030211
    KB5029919

Adobe update
    Adobe Acrobat DC (20.005.30524)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When using my pc in tablet mode, it is required to existing drawing mode to scroll the page in pdf, would be nice to use two fingers in the screen to scroll instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please revert back to the old layout. Trying to add comments is just painful. I used to be able to quickly select icons to delete, change and replace, add comments, highlight with ease.

Now everything requires an extra step which is just slowing the process. And now it looks like I can no longer cross text out (without relpacing). Please revert back. It was the perfect tool before. Now it's just awkward and cumbersome and it's leaving me so frustrated.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please restore compatibility between the Mac OS accessibility key strokes and Adobe pdf reader/editing software. The Mac OS keystrokes opt+esc definitely don't work within Acrobat Pro. Within Acrobat the system just reads the title of the document and stops. When I take the same pdf file and open it in an alternate software like Preview, the key strokes work to read selections aloud. Please fix this bug. Afterall, you don't want users to give up on your software and use other products to get around Acrobat accessibility issues, right? :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reade DC 2003.006.20360

MakeAccessible.api plugin causes unresponsive UI and extremely slow loading times. How serious it is depends on the complexity of the loaded PDF. It is expecially egregious for CAD plots with layers and geospacial infromation. For such files, the program is completely unresponsive for several dozen of seconds and with more complex files even for several minutes. After disabling the plugin, files that took several minutes to open now open instantly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Le 19/10/23
    Bonjour,
    Je n'aime pas du tout la nouvelle version d'Adobe Acrobat et plus précisément la disposition de la barre d'outils et des panneaux latéraux. Faire des nouvelles versions d'amélioration c'est bien mais ce qui est encore mieux c'est de pouvoir offrir le choix au client de mettre ces éléments où il veut dans un souci de confort de travail. Chaque personne est différente, on n'a pas la même façon de travailler, ce que vous pensez être bien ne correspondra pas forcément à tout le monde ! Donc, s'il préfère que la barre d'outils reste encrée en haut dans…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make it less difficult to unsubscribe from Acrobat Pro. Seriously, charging a cancellation fee that’s half of the remaining monthly payments on an annual plan is evil, and the original subscription that was made by accident could not be canceled within the initial 14 days due to the inaccessibility of my account login. This sucks. Adobe sucks. I am never paying for another Adobe product ever again in my life.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There are many MBA Paper Writers in UAE who are providing extraordinary services to students at a very low price. They are available 24/7 to assist students with their studies in every subject regarding MBA. Some of them offer additional benefits with the pricing plans. If you need any help with your studies, you should try one assignment helping website, you will be amazed by their services.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Brief title: above
    Steps to reproduce the issue: highlight text in pdf, then write your comment ealsewhere (I am working parallel in Libreoffice comments). Copy the comment from there and paste it in the comment in Acrobat. It is there but invisible! I tried cmd + shift + v, tried Cmd + shift + alt + v, both of which usually work to paste simple text, but it won't paste anything.
    Environment (OS, mac Os Sonoma 14 other related application versions, etc.)
    Version: 7.5.7.1 (AARCH64) / LibreOffice Community
    Build ID: 47eb0cf7efbacdee9b19ae25d6752381ede23126
    CPU threads: 8; OS: Mac OS X 14.0; UI…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here