Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

372 results found

1. for system information see system.txt
    when i select the crop area against the gray border i get a black line in the print as if 2 a 3 pixel from outside the white work area are selected.
    its imposable to eyeball a this because the print/pdf is 130cm x 400cm.
    older versions never had this problem
    for a photo please see https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/crop-tool-bug/m-p/12338038#M326132

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Page Number Navigation Tool only allows you to type in 8 digits? I have a semi complex document I have made into a PDF. The document required longer page labeling numbers example...4001-278 and then **4001-278 and *4001-278. Although the Page Number Navi Tool displays the pages just fine Adobe DC pro does not allow me to type more than 8 digits into the Page Navi tool??????

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would be great to have native support for syncronized scrolling - so if i have two+ open PDFs, can scroll pages syncronized, i.e. hit Page Down key and both PDFs go down a page, currently have to click in one PDF, page down, then click second PDF and page down - very cumbersome

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I often works with mixed size documents. I have document set on Fit Width or Fit Visible and it is at about 80%. Then I hit a page in landscape, and it is still Fit Width or Fit Visible but my view is at about 30%. Then I scroll down to regular portrait, and I am still at Fit Width or Fit Visible but I remain at 30% so I have to MANUALLY adjust it. I usually pick the other of the two - Fit Width or Fit Visible - and I am back at 80%. Can you make Fit…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a preference setting to automatically open Page Thumbnails when a document is opened. Currently this is not an option. Heavy document processing would be made much less cumbersome if this option were available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Page Operations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the prior version, this option was on by default. Now I have to manually select it in the menu, for every document I open. This should be a selection in the Settings area, to enable this view as default or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My Acrobat Pro was set to auto update and now suddenly I can't copy/paste special characters.
    For example special letters in Spanish, French, German, Danish etc. Instead of letters it just leaves blank spaces in the document I paste into - no matter which application.
    I have tested this on three different computers now (Mac), and they all have the same issue (Acrobat version 2021.005.20048).
    I tested three other Macs with older versions and they worked fine, like mine did before the update.

The above was tested on Macs and it does not matter if it is Mac OS Catalina…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The bug is for Adobe Distiller crash with a range setting.

Environment:acrodist X,2017 or Pro DC 2021, over win10-64bit

Recreation steps:
    1/ I printer a file to PS using Acrobat (I used 2017) and recived the attached 7ET-4593311000p.PS [renamed with extension .pdf since only .pdf can be upload]
    2/ Opened Distiller (I checked on Acrodist X,2017 and Pro DC 2021) and change Settings-“Edit Adobe PDF Settings”-Pages Form 2-3 (you can use attached range2-3.joboptions [
    renamed with extension .pdf])
    3/ Drag the 7ET-4593311000p.PS to the distiller and see the distiller Crash.
    Thanks,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Whenever I open a PDF document I see some blue gridlines over the page. Not sure how they got there or how to remove.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pre-existing document metadata that is used for documents stored in SharePoint libraries should be useable by the home section of Acrobat when I select on that connected library. Currently when I select on a connected library, whether it is a SharePoint library, or a OneDrive library the only metadata displayed on my documents is Title, Modified & Size (see attachment).

These are not helpful when I need to filter and sort through hundreds of documents to check out and update one. I would like the ability to customize my displayed metadata columns and to filter out documents that I may…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I search for text on the page, the "highlight" that indicates the presence of that word on the page is IMPOSSIBLE to see. We need some way of really making text STAND OUT. For, example, in the image below I've searched for the word "chair." Can YOU see it? (hint: 22.18)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In 'Edit' menu, under 'Deselect All', please add an 'Invert Selection' option which would deselect currently selected pages and select currently non-selected pages. This is easier than typing page numbers manually.

Thank you for reading!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As of November 2019, Adobe "had no plans" to address the issue of comments printing on single pages instead of a summary in its truest definition - all comments on one page. 12 comments scattered across 6 pages, and contained about 1/2 a page of text characters required 12 individual pages for a "summary." ANY CORRECTION OF THIS ISSUE YET?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add an 'Invert Selection' option which would change the current page selection such that all pages previously deselected would be selected and vice versa.

Thanks for reading

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If I could highlight a sentence and have the ability to cut and past to different page or place in working document it would be easier because the text boxes are too small or too big

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. when you open a document in acrobat pro DC, it defaults to view full page width. not terribly helpful 99.99% of the time. i always went straight for the toolbar to hit the 'fit height' setting to view the entire page instead. well, seems that an update had taken that option and had hidden it. you now have to go digging for it in the view menu, which takes longer than a quick flip of a button on the toolbar.
    i have also noticed that a lot of the lesser-used settings for viewing pages have replaced this simple and helpful…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A page-wide reticle centered at the pointer location to easily read plot axes. Especially useful to digitize graph data.

Extra feature: Click, and the reticle stays centered there, allowing one to zoom in/out to read axis for instance. Click again to free the reticle.

Extra feature: Angle of the reticle should be customizable in the case of tilted scanned documents. Width of the reticle line as well, why not :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Scrolling is slow on mac version when search bar open and more than 2 or three words are highlighted in a document. It is EXCRUCIATING and really needs to be fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be helpful to allow users to be able to select from different highlighting options for search results (bolded, color options, highlighting entire search result). I have a very difficult time detecting the slight shift from black to blue. A better option would be a brighter color (selectable) highlight of the entire word, instead of shifting just the color of the text.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?