Can't share or email. Buttons grey out after clicking
Can't share or email. When I click either button they prompt to save document then when that is done, the buttons are greyed out.
AdminArvind Yadav (Admin, Adobe) commented
Apologies for the inconvenience caused!
Could you please follow the steps in the below article to use the email icon to send PDF directly as email attachment.
Please let me know in case of any concerns.
Pallavi Kothari commented
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Could you kindly help us with the following information so we could resolve this at our end:
- The platform and the OS version you are using?
- The version of the Acrobat DC app (You can find that in Help->About Adobe Acrobat Pro DC...)
- Is the issue always reproducible for you (even after quitting and relaunching Acrobat)? Also, could you share a screenshot of the screen with the Share RHP empty and envelope icon disabled?
- Could you click on the blue Share button on the top right with your file open instead of the mail icon and let us know if the results are any different?
- The result when you open the Save dialog (by pressing Ctrl/CmdShiftS) or go to the main home page and then Document Cloud? Do these load successfully for you without any issues?
You could also mail me the information at email@example.com.