Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1609 results found

1. if a file is edited and saved from DC, it is further not allowed to move or delete until DC is closed completely, means if there are 4 files are opened and one which was modified is not allowed to move or delete until all files are closed and adobe is closed.!! what is this pain

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. (Enterprise) Need an alert on or from the Adobe portal, when the number of users mismatches the quota number in each of the Adobe groups. the mismatch would indicate that a user was added or removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Recent files list don't actually show the most recent file. I think files opened from email or API don't show in the ist ... MIA.

There have been many good ideas requested by other users but you mark them as "Resolved" instead of "Rejected". Just pointing to a style guide or help page that is incorrect is not solving anybodies problem.

We will keep creating new requests for these missing features and bugs until you listen and REALLY FIX them. Often they seem quiet trivial but are great time savers for some users. Please leave them as "Unresolved" unless you…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I see you changed to red icons recently, WOW is all I can say. I have a lot of .pdf files saved on my desktop and it looks like fireworks going off.

I liked the black better. much easier on the eyes. Thanks for your consideration

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Copy and pasted MS Teams link from MS Outlook/MS Teams and the URL would display properly in MS Word. Print as PDF. However, when copying and pasting this URL from PDF and into browser or MS word, a hyphen is missing creating a dead URL. Part of URL is blacked out for privacy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please provide a means to save tabs before closing adobe or at any time the user would like to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I hope Adobe will re-think the requirement to sign in after an update is applied to Acrobat. From an enterprise change management perspective we are required to notify 4k+ users every time we need to update Acrobat, that's a whole lot of email just because they will have to sign in again. 99 days makes a whole lot more sense. Let whatever cookie is set persist across updates please!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For the love of god disable the screen tips on acrobat the only thing it does is slow down an already horrendous drag on processing

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Having to move it and manually close it every time Acrobat is activated is a productivity killer. Until it's fixed, I have to set another pdf reader as default. I think the prior version did not have this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Whoever had the dumb idea to default to single page view should be fired immediately, then the person who though that it should default back after another selection is made should be fired as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If I "Zoom to Page Level" a document in portrait orientation, the calculated zoom factor is a little bit too high and leaves a few pixel in the document height not to show. Hence, you have to press the page down key twice to get to the next page (same with page up and previous page).
    Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Build: 20.9.20067.384717
    MacOS Big Sur 11.0 Beta (20A5395g)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you please help remove the Navigation Pane by default after creating pdf file on more than 2 pages documents? I had been using adobe to print/create my excel file, and each time print out 2 or more pages, and the Navigation Pane with the Bookmarks keeps pop up, which I have to close in order to read the main document, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I use Acrobat extensively, and have a recurring problem that is driving me nuts.

Often, if I close a file or take some action that throws up a dialog box, the dialog box will be placed behind another active window and I can't get to it. As a result, I can't take action on the dialog box and the program is effectively locked.

Example: I have six PDF tabs open. I closed a file. It threw off a dialog box, which I can't see, but which presumably asked me if I want to save changes. But that box is behind…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please let me get rid of 5 buttons on the right that are wasting space.... you can put that stuff in the menu instead of taking space on the toolbar that I can use for useful things. I attached a picture in case you don't know what I am talking about.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The UI for Acrobat Pro DC is absolutely horrible and non-intuitive. It actually takes me longer to do everything because I have to click into multiple areas on the screen instead of just the sidebar (e.g., to recognize text, I now have to mouse into the side bar, then move to the upper bar).

That also assumes I can find where the feature/tool now resides. I have to constantly search for it.

The Save As dialog breaks Windows user training and muscle memory because the big blue button is not “Save” or “okay” as expected. It is “Choose a Different…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Learning music scales, notes, and chords as you type; this feature for standard tones. This idea is considered copy-write as of Friday, November 27, 2020. All Rights Reserved.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A "Narrator" feature added to documents, files, and forms. This would allow users with impaired vision to interact with Windows, and Mac in a way that isn't commonly found. In this way, languages may be learned as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Steps to reproduce:
    1. Cmd+F to search for something.
    2. Leave search box open.
    3. Scroll PDF (with continuous scrolling).
    4. Search box flickers, scrolling is slow and very jittery.

Environment:
    MacOS 10.15.6 on 16in 2019 MacBook Pro with AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PDF Preview is not available in Outlook (microsoft 365 version) and is not available in Windows explorer. Thumbnails are available in windows explorer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?