Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1521 results found

1. How many twist the content left-right or up-down buttons does an Adobe pro need? Answer, about 3 more than you'd think would be needed....make one of them an undo button...geez

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. WORST UPDATE EVER!!! Both me, vision impaired with a screen enhancer program, and my boyfriend, an IT Pro, sincerely HATE this new version after only a few hours. The shortcuts are ****, the buttons we used to navigate are gone or just moved to new positions (a.k.a. "the Microsoft disease" - new look, no new features), new shortcuts don't work (Next page by Arrow right? NOPE, does not work.) PLEASE implement an option to revert to the old layout/look, and FAST!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The display mode buttons are awkward and unclear.
    The icons do not permit to foresee the visualisation behavior.
    The old buttons prior to this innovation were much more convenient.
    Adobe should offer the option of reverting back to the old display.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There is no option to choose the Admin Console for feature requests. My request is for the Admin Console, not for Acrobat specifically.

Looking for reports as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/enterprise/using/assignment-reports.html

Since we are VIP licenses, apparently this is not available to us. From a chat with support:

"License assignment data only supports named user licenses for Creative Cloud and Document Cloud products purchased under the Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA).

It does not apply to Value Incentive Plan (VIP), Digital Experience, and Teams memberships."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new "modern" interface just doesn't work for people like myself who use a lot of plugins and don't need Acrobat for commenting or e-signing. I work in a print shop and I'm constantly reviewing and editing customer files. I need to be able to easily see the page counts, scroll through documents, check page box sizes, etc... All of these changes have made that really difficult and it slows down our workflow drastically. I get wanting to clean things up and I remember that DC was a big shift from older versions like XI that could seem very cluttered.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your new update is HORRIBLE!!!! What used to take 5 minutes now takes a half hour. Why do you make things less user friendly with each "update"?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have recently been using the split full-screen feature on my MacBook Air 2020 (Ventura 13.4.1), where I am writing my dissertation on one half of the screen and looking at my advisor's comments on a previous draft on the other (see screenshot). I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Occasionally (often after the computer falls asleep due to inactivity), Acrobat just disappears, and clicking on the icon in the doc results in no action. If I try to "show all windows" for Acrobat, nothing appears either.

Being able to split screen like this is super useful, and I wanted to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Strange behavior on Windows 11 taskbar when uncombined. As you can see in the attached video, the Adobe Acrobat icon is duplicated when shifting the windows to another monitor and stays like that until I close the app and open it again.
    It becomes very annoying when opening many files such as 5 or more. The taskbar will be full of Acrobat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bonjour,
    Il serait très intéressant de disposer d'une icône dans la barre d'outils pour activer "Afficher la page de couverture en mode deux pages", cela éviterait de passer par un menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be very interesting to have an icon in the toolbar to activate "Show cover page in two pages mode", this would avoid going through a menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ...this problem only appeared today afternoon, but worked today morning. I checked with other computers and it looks like it appeared as a new common bug on all acrobat readers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If you configure the bAcroSuppressUpsell policy (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/PrefRef/Windows/FeatureLockDown.html#idkeyname_1_11881) to 1, all access to tools disappear in the 'All tools' menu when using the Modern viewer , although some of them must not be affected by the policy and are visible when switching to the classic viewer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I loved Adobe Acrobat Pro version 2022.003.20282. I detest version 2024.001.20604. The old tools were far more user friendly and reliable. The new tools are clumsy, the new version keeps pushing the AI tools that I don't want, the new version tries to default to file protection which prohibits me from highlighting text. Speaking of highlighting, the old version let me highlight text with one click, the new version makes me click multiple times and then forgets my choice, wasting time and effort.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I use the Action Wizard frequently, so I went to "More Tools" in the Tools Pane and clicked "Add" on the Action Wizard. This added it to the bottom of the Tools Pane, but it won't stay there. It will stay if I close and re-open Acrobat, but the next day (perhaps after a reboot?) when I open Acrobat it will be gone. Please make the Tools Pane customizations persist.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In the latest update, we are unable to add any other stamp to the customize toolbar except bates numbering. Please allow the customize toolbar to be more user friendly and allow custom stamps etc.. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Recent file history was deleted after updating Acrobat app. This is not good. Ruduced productivity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We would like to be able to modify the Menu drop-down options so the iManage buttons are not buried as a sub-menu under Plugins. Creating a specific iManage option under Menu or a separate tab would both work. We just need to make these menu items more visible for the users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 76 77
  • Don't see your idea?