Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1253 results found

1. Paper files that I scan can be anywhere from 1 - 700+ pages. For my larger files, it's easier for me to check the front/back on our scanner so it scans both sides of the pages and delete any blank pages after it's a pdf. It would be incredibly helpful if the blank pages could automatically be deleted once it's a pdf. This step of deleting blank pages was easier and quicker in the previous version of Adobe Standard. This new version is so much slower and more time consuming. I've had to go back and re-highlight blank pages because…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The most recent update to Adobe Acrobat Pro is awful. The worst. You can't barely update and fill in PDFs. Creating text is impossible. And the program runs so slow it's not worth using. Please revert back to the former version that was actually useful. Or at least let me download a former version. This is just terrible.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Are are no longer able to edits/navigate large PDF files without significant slow-down to the point of having to quite the app.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For a PC: Allowing to add a file into an existing PDF without creating a whole new PDF with the "combine" tool. Already I need to save and name two PDFs and then when I click COMBINE, it makes it a whole new PDF to be saved and named. These are too many steps just to simply combine PDFs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It's getting horrible. how can you take a product that works and just continue to destroy it. It looks like revisions are made by amateur programmers. Stop destroying a good product and make it work right. You are going to lose all of your customers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. STOP CHANGING THE LOCATION OF THINGS . I FEEL LIKE IM USING A NEW PROGRAM EVERYTIME YOU UPDATE . ITS VERY ANNOYING AND I THINK OF CANCELLING EVERY TIME IT ****** ME OFF !

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Acrobat war mal so gut, was macht ihr jetzt draus außer das es immer teurer mit den sch... abos wird ? Bei mir stürzt es ständig ab und was dann besonders ärgerlich und überhaupt nicht begreifbar ist, dass alle änderungen auch wenn ich auf wiederherstellen gehe bzw. zwischengespeichert habe weg sind. Das kostet soviel unnötige Lebenszeit.
    Werdet wieder besser!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For years, the Take a Snapshot was on my toolbar. It's my most used feature. Now you've taken it and burried it on the menu. Please allow us to add to toolbar

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please allow the "Take a snapshot" command to be added to the (Customize) Toolbar.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I feel very upset about the new interface. It's confusing and very hard to find tools, or some are missing, or some are misplaced. Not user friendly in any level. Completely hate it. Just want the old version back. Add a button upfront to switch back that actually will not switch back the next time a new file is open.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Having the All Tools toolbar on the left and everything else at the right is confusing and inefficient. We need the ability to move ALL the toolbars to the top. My arm, mouse and neck are moving all over the page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is a serious bug in Adobe Acrobat version 24.1+, where the "Add Text" tool attempts to edit existing text in a document. Often, users wish to simply add text to a document, but if the page is crowded (such as an IRS form), the application attempts to edit the closest text around the cursor instead of simply adding additional text to the document.

Previously there was a tool called "Typewriter" which only added text. Adobe removed this tool in favor of the "Add Text" tool, which was a very bad decision IMO.

The intent of the user should be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I am editing text - specifically page numbers when I have moved pages around - I am unable to change the font. The default font is some weird hieroglyphics font and I can't change it.
    Because I work with HUGE and complicated pdfs, I can't simpy remove all the page numbers and re-apply them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello, when finding and replacing texts, I'd like to request a "Replace All" option besides just "Replace".
    Sometimes we don't have access to or cannot change source files, and we'd have to edit the PDFs. It's extremely time-consuming having to find and replace 500+ instances of a word. A "Replace All" button will be very helpful in this scenario.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This is appalling. I had previously really enjoyed acrobat when testing it , however, the money hungry people back at corporate have changed that.

I tried Acrobat Premium and found the cost to be far too high considering I can do the same thing and more for $12.00 per year on Goodnotes, but I gave it a try due to my previous positive experiences. As a student I do not have a lot of additional money for applications like Acrobat and I was extremely disappointed with the level of access I was receiving for almost $300.00 per year. I was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CAN YOU ******** JUST MAKE A SIMPLE INTERFACE FOR ONCE, INSTEAD OF ADDING BUNCH OF **** TO MAKE YOURSELVES FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, THAT NO ONE NEEDS. GIVE ME BACK MARQUEE ZOOM AND FIT TO PAGE ICONS. RIDICULOUS
    how about zoom is controlled by just a ******** wheel of the mouse!!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adobe Acrobat Pro keeps changing letters to junk characters. Font HAS been imbedded. This has been a continuing issue. Just finished writing a 91 page report that turned to garbage. Not happy that I have to write it over and hope it doesn't just do the same thing. This is the most over priced and unstable program on my computer. It's not worth the price that to buy outright that is charged as a yearly "subscription". If I didn't need to have it for my business, I would never have it on my computer. You charge 3 times what I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Our PDFs are stored on a network drive. All tests were run with the company VPN on. On site we are seeing combine speeds of ~90mbps. Off site with a 1gbps up/down connection we are seeing PDF combine speeds of ~5mbps. This was tested with 5 different users on 5 different machines. The VPN/firewall are not slowing traffic. We are able to read/write to the file server at ~500mbps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have several pdf's in my documents file transferred from Windows 10 to a new computer with Windows 11. I always could edit my pdf's in Windows 10. Windows 11 is not allowing. Am I doing something wrong, or is Adobe reclaiming my documents as theirs?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am having a problem with typing in information on one page and then that same information appears on another page. Then once I delete the information on the second page, it removes it from the first page. We use Adobe Pro it is a must have at our office.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?