Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2164 results found

1. Since the last update to Acrobat DC, searching an Embedded Index file using a script fails: No results are ever found. The same search command, using the same Index file, can be performed manually, and once that is done the script works, but not if it is executed on its own.

2. To reproduce:

3. Create an Embedded Index (.pfx) file for a file.

4. Run the following JS code (adjusting the file-path of the Index and the search term, of course):

var cIdxPath = "/C/Test/MyIndex.pdx";
    search.query("search", "Index", cIdxPath);

This results in 0 results, and the search doesn't seem to "kick in" at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  1. Improvements or updates that delete all my customizations are not improvements. They are a nuisance. so STOP. I have so much work and you're making my day worse. you are not helpful.
    ALSO moving the right side of the app to the left side and vice a versa is not an improvement! it's the desperate attempt of a programming team to appease an unreasonable boss who demands improvements for the sake of improvements. It's not helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Using VSCO's search feature is straightforward, offering three primary methods: looking for users, images, and Journals. Furthermore, you can easily browse VSCO through the web to experience a bigger interface or when you don't have your mobile device. Both the website and the app have a magnifying glass icon in the top left-hand corner to search functionality.

Learn more: https://weknowgeeks.com/vsco-search/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You have removed the ability to cancel after I try to close the document -- the 'Save Changes' dialog only has 'Save' or 'Discard'. It is SO CRITICAL to be able to cancel, in order to save the changes to another file -- I use redmarks on PDFS all the time and frequently close the file accidentally, only to realize that i need to save the redmarks to ANOTHER FILE NAME, not OVERWRITE the current one. Please bring back the 'cancel' button and also the use of the Escape key to cancel it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have just installed Acrobat Pro DC 64-bit on my new computer running Windows 11. I have tried the new menu bar and like it but after I tried to have the previous style, I cannot find the way to go back to the new menu bar.
    I use the corporate license from Mahidol University

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I didn't mind paying for a subscription to use all the Acrobat features while I was running my own business. Now I am retired from the profession and don't work in an office environment, I rarely need to edit or convert PDFs but there are occasions, probably a few times a year, that I need to use these features that are not available with the Acrobat Reader. Using the free trial and canceling it before being charged is one way to do it, but I could end up forgetting to cancel. I'd be happy to pay per usage fee, like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Runwal 25 Hour Life 2 3 BHK flats apartments for sale in R Mall, Manpada, Ghodbunder Road, Thane Get price list, reviews, location, floor plan, booking, etc

https://realtyassistant.in/property/runwal-25-hour-life-manpada-thane

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lodha Palava Serenity 3 BHK luxury flats apartments for sale in Dombivali East, Thane, Mumbai Know about the price, reviews, location, floor plan, photos, etc

https://realtyassistant.in/property/lodha-crown-dombivli-east-thane#

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lodha Palava Serenity 3 BHK luxury flats apartments for sale in Dombivali East, Thane, Mumbai Know about the price, reviews, location, floor plan, photos, etc

https://realtyassistant.in/property/lodha-palava-serenity-dombivli-east-thane-mumbai

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lodha Bella Vista 2, 3 4 BHK luxury flats apartments for sale in Pokhran Road, Thane Call now to get the price list, reviews, photos, floor plan, booking details, etc

https://realtyassistant.in/property/lodha-bellavista-pokhran-road-thane

https://realtyassistant.in/property/lodha-bellavista-pokhran-road-thane

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think there is a misspelling in the "All tools > View more > Add a stamp" list. The second tool listed is shown as "Stamps pallete" but I believe it should be "Stamps palette" instead. If I'm mistaken, please disregard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Migrating the data from Exchange to Office 365 is a tedious task, and users who wish to proceed with the task are looking for a reliable tool. There are many tools available online for users, but users are unsure about which tool is best for the process. Now it has become necessary for users to proceed with Exchange 2010 to Office 365 migration swiftly. The task can be performed with manual methods as well, but users want immediate results, and for that, they must trust the professional tool only.
    To migrate Exchange 2010 to office 365, users are asked to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader version 2023.006.20380 |64 bit and when i have opened this PDF file, i am unable to search the word "fouling", when there are in many instances the word "fouling'' appears in the document.

When i have used other PDF readers, to search for the same word "fouling', those other PDF readers are able to search for these.

Please fix the problem and communicate with me on ramesh.nair.palpanathan@gmail.com

The attachment of the document known as ch11.pdf is hereby attached for you to investigate.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. while comparing two files is very time consuming and results are also not accurate, i prefer diffpdf a small little software have much easy and less time taking excercise, comparing pdf in acrobat is really bad operation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I ran into an issue where shortly after opening Adobe Acrobat the program would close with no indication of what was causing it to close. When trying to run Acrobat as Administrator I was shown a "adobelicensingwf_acro.exe" error (See Attached image).

After trying to open the program a few more times I noticed that Acrobat would close about the same time as the profile picture would change from the default account to my account picture (See Attached image). It seemed to be closing the program after a handshake with the adobe web service. That reminded me to check…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Combining the files was working fine; however, the files took more than an hour to combine. Trying to sort the sequence of the documents before combining them takes a few minutes to work. The internet's speed for both download and upload speed was more or less 200 Mbps.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The best digital marketing agency in India will vary depending on your specific needs and budget. However, some of the top-rated agencies include:

The Digibee Networks

Neil Patel Digital India
    echoVME Digital
    Bliss Marcom
    Socio Labs
    DigiDir
    Dentsu Webchutney
    Interactive Avenues
    WATConsult
    iProspect India
    Social Beat
    Ogilvy India
    Madison Digital
    These agencies offer a wide range of digital marketing services, including SEO, SEM, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, and more. They have a proven track record of helping businesses of all sizes achieve their digital marketing goals.

When choosing a digital marketing agency, it is important to consider…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There are a few common factors that push users to migrate from their Exchange account to Office 365, which brings us to the reason why users want to know how to migrate from Exchange to Office 365. Most users desire a platform that is easy to use and productive for carrying out their daily tasks. That is the primary motivation for carrying out this migration procedure. When it comes to ease of use, Office 365 surpasses MS Exchange. Furthermore, it offers the Office 365 account's global accessibility. As a result, users begin switching from their Exchange account to Office 365.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 5 votes

We're glad you're here