Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Invoice notification or receival via email

There is no option to receive the invoices via email nor to the option to receive a notification when the invoice has been raised on your account.

Can this be implemented? I believe in this era at least one of the two should be granted.

KR
    Oana H.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to use font-display on Adobe Fonts for web

Ability to use font-display on Adobe Fonts for web

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Win10 Fatal Error: Acrobat failed to connect to a DDE Server

I'm using Adobe Acrobat X Pro on Windows 10 and I've received an error saying Acrobat Failed to connect to a DDE Server.

My co-workers are using the same program but they don't encounter this error. For a year now, this happens occasionally.

What should I do? Adobe Acrobat is an absolute necessity to my work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop evil right-bottom clickable rectangle area.

Stop right-bottom clickable rectangle area within a window.
    Frequently resizing accidentally causes a browser to start and open the CC page.
    (Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2019 19.21.20049.354971; macOS mojave ; japanese edition)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Opening PDFs

Why when I open my laptop from sleep mode I cannot open a PDF file and have to restart my laptop to get it to work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Acrobat Pro is freezing for a few minutes after closing the last file

Since yesterday, January 2, 2020, Acrobat Pro is freezing for a few minutes after closing the last file. It eventually starts working again, but it freezes again after closing another file or set of files.

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Icons to identify if the picture has been put in an album

When I am in the Grid of the Photo organizer, it would be very helpful if I could see if that photo has been sorted into an album, without opening the photo up. A previous version had icons to identify if it had been sorted into an album or you could hide it if it had been put into an album. Now when sorting I have to constantly open each picture to see if it has been placed in an album.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Adding a Hotkey to Enable and Disable the 'Snap to Grid' feature

Please add a Hotkey to enable or disable the 'Snap to Grid' Feature. I love the feature, but having to navigate through several menus to turn it on or off really bothers me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Create more screen space

Would it be possible to move "tool bar icons" next to the "Home/Tools/tabs for each opened pdf"? It will help to recapture some screen space.

Please see attached file.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please restore the ability to attach multiple pdfs to an email message rather than combining them into a single file.

We have a customer whose system requires multiple supporting documents for every invoice: invoice, copy of purchase order and proof of delivery. Several years ago these were all mailed or faxed, now we use Acrobat Pro.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. worst performing program ever. Open in tabs?, Search term returns to the first location if click next, black squar appear over tex

Return to the old version. The more you develop the worst it becomes at every upgrade. Completely irrational errors. Retract the last upgrade from users.!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. move file to dialog, is not showing my other folders besides the scan folder

I have a couple folders setup on my document cloud. Total of 3. Scans, Personal, Work.

On Acrobat DC Pro, the move file dialog only lists my scan folder, no options to move back a directory.. (Bad)
    On Acrobat WEB interface,the move file dialog lists all 3 folders. (Good)
    On Acrobat Mobile interface, the move file dialog allows me to move back a directory to select my other folders. (OK)

*This is when trying to move a document from my scans folder to another location.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'm getting a "wrong diskette" error trying to save pdf from CD

I'm getting a "wrong diskette" error trying to save pdf from CD

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. イラストレーターでの検索

Illustratorの Artboardの名前でアートボードページの検索をしたい。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adobe Acrobat DC crashes on Mac when triple-click one word to look up using Mac Dict app

1. Open a pdf file using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

2. find a word, and triple-click the touchpad.

3. An error message pop up saying: there was a raise without a handler. The application will now exit.

4. The Adobe Acrobat DC crashes.

Env: Mac OS 10.15.3/Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Expected: can look up the word with Mac's dict app.

Observed: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC crashes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Outlook is unresponsive while Adobe is open

Outlook is unresponsive while a page is active in an Adobe Acrobat window. I am unable to navigate my outlook, send an email or open emails. This is very difficult since I need to reference select items from my Adobe window while writing an email. This forces me to have to print the documents while referencing the collective data which is counteractive to a paperless job.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Feature to set guides at a specific coordinate

Hello everyone,

I think it would be very beneficial to be able to set guides at a specific coordinate. This is a feature I wish I had in Acrobat Pro many times. It would be nice for editing and quality checking PDFs. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adobe Acrobat for Linux to comply with State for Tax forms and IRS, and realestate, etc.

Need Adobe Acrobat for Linux. Most fill-ins do not work with the third party software available for Linux systems. So, we have to pay the M/S tax to do tax forms that our state demands.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fine white border/line around PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Please fix the setting, or allow us to "turn off" the setting that shows a white border or line around the edge of the PDF when viewed in Acrobat Pro DC. This may have been to help highlight the edge of the page when the page and the background are the same color. However, it's causing major issues for me when I'm trying to proof and review full-page / full-color PDFs for printing. I have attached an image to show the top edge of the page I'm proofing right now, and I can't tell if this is the printer proof…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Pro DC intermittent crash when scrolling, recognizing text, editing, etc

Acrobat Pro DC crashes intermittently at various points during my use of the program. I use it all day long at work, to review claim documents and invoices, and I have to run recognize text, highlight/edit things, and move throughout legal documents by scrolling or searching. It crashes when I try to do literally anything but not every single time. Whenever it crashes, it shows me the crash window twice (window comes up, I click close, it lags and closes the message box, then brings it back up-- every single time, I get the crash notice twice per crash, losing…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for the issue that you are facing while using Adobe Acrobat.
    Could you please share the Crash dump when Acrobat crashes.

Steps to collect the crash dump :

When Acrobat crashes (If you get this error message “Adobe Acrobat DC has stopped working”)
    1. Open Windows Task Manager
    2. Got To Processes, there you can see a process “Adobe Acrobat DC” / Acrobat.exe
    3. Right Click on this process and click “Create Dump File”
    4. Dump file will be created in the Temp folder of user (as specified on the dialog you get after creating dump files).
    5. Save this DMP file on any Cloud Storage and Share the link for that with us.

We will try to analyze your issue on once you share this information with us.

Regards,
    Arvind

• Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base