Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2191 results found

1. Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. In InDesign, create an A4 page with a full-page image rotated at an angle of about 2 degrees.
    2. Export PDF compatibility Acrobat 4, (PDF 1.3)
    3. Load into Adobe Acrobat.

The same error occurs on both Windows and MacOs.

For illustration I send screenshot: on the left image rendered by Apple Preview, on the right Adobe Acrobat.

Expected result: Adobe Acrobat will display the image without artifacts, just like Apple Preview.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Improvements or updates that delete all my customizations are not improvements. They are a nuisance. so STOP. I have so much work and you're making my day worse. you are not helpful.
    ALSO moving the right side of the app to the left side and vice a versa is not an improvement! it's the desperate attempt of a programming team to appease an unreasonable boss who demands improvements for the sake of improvements. It's not helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have just installed Acrobat Pro DC 64-bit on my new computer running Windows 11. I have tried the new menu bar and like it but after I tried to have the previous style, I cannot find the way to go back to the new menu bar.
    I use the corporate license from Mahidol University

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I ran into an issue where shortly after opening Adobe Acrobat the program would close with no indication of what was causing it to close. When trying to run Acrobat as Administrator I was shown a "adobelicensingwf_acro.exe" error (See Attached image).

After trying to open the program a few more times I noticed that Acrobat would close about the same time as the profile picture would change from the default account to my account picture (See Attached image). It seemed to be closing the program after a handshake with the adobe web service. That reminded me to check…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. All I need to do when reading a pdf is turn it from the two page 'standard' to a single page scrolling. This gets the file to the right size so that I can read it.
    This used to be on the top bar, View, and select the option. I can't find where you have hidden it, and neither the help nor the search tools brings it up as an option. Why have you made it so hard to do a basic operation that should be standard?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mechanical estimating services involve calculating and providing cost estimates for mechanical projects. These services help determine the expected expenses for tasks like installing heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems, plumbing, or other mechanical components in construction or renovation projects. Accurate mechanical estimates are crucial for budgeting and planning, ensuring that projects stay on track and within budget. https://www.smaestimating.com/our-trades/mep-estimating-services/mechanical-estimating-services

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Acrobat Quit unexpectedly whenever thumbnails are being created by Windows Explorer. This has been happing every since the Sept windows update it appears. I have uninstalled, cleaned with Adobe cleaner, removed all traces, etc full reinstall. Fairly fresh Windows 11.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am not able to remove a highlighted text in the new version.Please solve my issue.I tried multiple times using the standard procedure of

"single-click on the area of highlighted text you wish to remove.
    A small toolbox will appear with two options, allowing you to change the color of your highlight or delete the highlight altogether.
    To remove your highlight, click the trash can icon."

I tried this multiple times-but not working.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Since the latest Adobe update, I haven't been able to split a PDF by bookmarks and have it save the file names as the bookmark names. I have an Imac with an Intel chip (bought it right before the switchover) and Big Sur. To reproduce, I go to tools, click organize pages, click split, click split by Top Level Bookmarks, click Output Options and select Use bookmark for filenames, then click OK. When I click OK, the Split menu underneath the split options menu disappears, so I can then click "Split" to execute the split. When I reopen the toplevel…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add the ability to add bookmarks to a PDF using Acrobat Reader on the iPad

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. With the new adobe format, on the top menu bar there is too much stuff. There is hardly any space to move the window. When the window is full screen its not as bad, but if the window is minimized at all, it is hard to move the window. I tried moving the window in all the other places but it either didn't work, or moved the tabs out which I don't want to do. It's cumbersome when needing to switch between chrome for example, and adobe and other open apps on the computer. Would be very helpful if there…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If you want to apply for ebaymastercard then first you have to visit the credit card page. Then press apply now. Then use your username if you are already registered on website, if not then register on site by press the option of create an account. Then register option. Then at last click on submit.

Source: https://www.accountiod.com/ebay-credit-card-login/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager options (and many other options) will not properly work on Adobe Acrobat Pro (e.g., Hand tool does not work with NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager installed and enabled). All other programs on computer work properly with NVIDIA graphics card driver / software options and features. Your attention to fixing this matter will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Adobe Acrobat Pro
    Continuous Release - Version 2023.003.20244 - 64-bit

HP EliteDesk 800 G4 TWR
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz
    RAM: 32 GB

Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
    Version: 22H2
    OS build: 22621.525

Graphics Card -…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. So to piggy back on everyone else saying the new layout is terrible, calling that a customizing layout is wild because I want to customize it so it is how it was before but I can't, it's literally not customizable things just got moved. If you're going to call it customiziable give is the option to put everything where we want it.
    My second issue is that I can no longer drag and drop between files to add sheets, I have to copy and paste, but I can't copy and past with my keyboard, I have to copy and paste…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When using Output Preview to view separations, the document will zoom in to the upper left corner sporadically when clicking on and off different separation channels (ie. Black, Cyan, etc.) If you move to another scroll to another page or manually zoom in and out it might display correctly, but it might not. It's very random, but it happens consistently when you're in Output Preview. If you close the Output Preview window, the display goes back to normal.

Architecture: arm64
    Processor: Apple M1 Max
    Build: 23.1.20177.0
    AGM: 7.04
    CoolType: 8.2.1
    JP2K: 4.0.0.52671

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Some links within the Adobe Acrobat Pro app point to https://helpx.adobe.com/ (e.g. items in the Accessibility report). Upon clicking the link the help text shows briefly but is then replaced by a login screen. There's no option to cancel or go back to the previous page (not even an option to switch account if it shows the wrong account).

At that moment I'm not interested in logging in, I need the information on that page which I just saw for two seconds.

If you go through Help > Online Support you end up on the same page, but then you…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The latest 64bit version of Acrobat Reader is very slow on a larger file (13MB, 2800 pages of primarily text).
    Specifically version 2023.001.20064 64 bit.
    Loading takes at least a minute. Opening the comments panel requires 30sec.

Moving by clicking a Bookmark is fast after everything loads. I have plenty of memory, 64GB vs 8GB used.

Testing finds the slowdown occurs after comments have been added. And I mean only 2 comments. Even after the slow load, it requires 18sec to jump between the pages with the comments. In contrast, FoxIt Reader, is functionally instantaneous.

Acrobat Reader is unusable in…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add an option of the Hebrew language to the language of the application

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?