Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2158 results found

1. As a result of its excellent customer service, affordable flight bookings, and comfortable flights, American Airlines has earned the trust of all travellers. American Airlines offers cheap tickets with a variety of top-notch onboard amenities. You will essentially receive services like entertainment, connectivity for your wife, and food. Everyone chooses Americana Airlines because of a select few characteristics.

For the convenience of travellers, customer service is available 24/7 to address any questions you may have concerning online booking options, the upkeep of your travel schedule, the cancellation of a trip, the upgrading of a seat, or anything else related to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hey, are you unable to share the OLM file to CSV? Then this small writeup gives you smooth way to convert OLM file to CSV then you need to use the Data Recovery Freeware OLM File Converter allow you to save the OLM files into different file formats like PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, etc. This amazing software allow you to export OLM to various email clients like Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, and so many other cloud based web mail. However this is not only the end of the list of features.

But, How this OLM converter works? So, in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Start-up in Norway Service from Los Angeles to Oslo and Berlin is being abruptly cancelled by Norse Atlantic Airways, showing that the company is dealing with more serious problems than just a seasonal decline in demand.

As a consumer, I was happy to see Norse Atlantic emerge from the ashes of Norwegian Airlines and was especially appreciative that the airline ran two flights to Los Angeles, including service to the capital city of Germany.

However, after reading trip reports from the start-up, I realised that it was actually just like Norwegian. Of all, financial difficulties existed in Norway long before…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo email accounts must be accessed using the correct email address and password, but if you have any problems doing so, seek the help you need right away to resolve the problem. In order to obtain your Yahoo email account back at a specific time, you must at this point have the correct information to contact Yahoo account recovery customer support.

You must grasp the fundamental rules if you are having trouble logging into your Yahoo email account and are unable to get assistance from the Yahoo customer support number 888-653-7618. On your Yahoo mail account, you can easily access…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Looking for the converter to convert the OLM file for Mac in 2023. Then you must need to converter that allow you to convert the OLM file without any limitations then you must know about the best converter for Mac.

So, here I m suggesting you the best OLM converter of 2023. Which I suggest you after using the some other OLM converters. To convert the OLM files effectively you must need to download the Data Recovery Freeware OLM Converter. But, why I recommending you this because this tool comes with the best GUI/UI. However, this OLM converter allow you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey do you want to export office 365 mailbox to PST? Then here, I am gonna suggest you the best way to export office 365 to PST. Well you can export office 365 by using the different manual method like;

Method 01) Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST Using eDiscovery Tool

Method 02) Export Office 365 Mailbox to PST Using Outlook

But, why we need to transfer the Office 365 to PST file

Reason 01) Some times we delete data by mistake due to which we need to use the recover it because it gives you the large data loss.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Products made for iOS are brilliant in every way. There have been documented cases, though, where people have had issues with their iOS devices. Contacting Apple's support staff is the best course of action in these circumstances because users are frequently seeking an expert's opinion. The question of how to contact Apple personnel now arises. Well, the solution is simple, and in this essay, we will go through briefly how one can get in touch with a live person at Apple. So it is advisable that you stay around if you require further information.

One will learn that "How do…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sharing OLM file might be the difficult task but, from now you can do all these things with ease because by converting the OLM file into PST file you can easily share the OLM file with the windows users.

So, why do we need to convert the OLM files?

• When you want to access the Orphaned OLM file.
    • At work or at home, one is occasionally utilising a Windows computer. He must convert OLM to PST so that he may view his Outlook for Mac emails.
    • One uses a Windows computer on occasion, either at work or at home. To…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Turkish Airlines' cancellation policy guarantees that you will have an exceptional flight experience and can easily request a refund. Read the cancellation policies to learn your rights and get the most out of your flight booking.

Turkish Airlines Ticket Cancellation Policy for group reservations may differ and are governed by group contracts.
    Once a ticket is purchased and reserved, the airlines don't offer refunds. This applies if the traveller books a flight that has restricted fare policies. Only future travel credit may be used to redeem the aforementioned refund.

When a reservation is cancelled, the airlines keep the money as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Using Adobe Acrobat to read, highlight, comment, etc. texts for school. However, there are times when I move the original PDF after having prepared it for use in an assignment. This unlinks the PDF from Acrobat, and all of my work is lost with no option to re-link the original file and salvage the work. Infuriating doesn't begin to describe the affect.
    I have mentioned this to other students at Columbia, and those who have used Acrobat have all responded that it is a major reason they simply don't use Acrobat unless they have to.

I am a Lightroom user…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I keep getting "an internal error occurred" when I try to preview documents in Windows explorer. It occasionally crashes Explorer. This is happening on two of my machines both running Windows 11. I don't recall this happening in Win 10.

I have to disable the preview function to be able to use Explorer without it wigging out on me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I had a header image error in converting docx to pdf on https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home?pdfnow%21verb=word-to-pdf&x_api_client_id=adobe_com&x_api_client_location=word_to_pdf . Today I contacted the Acrobat tech support and was instructed to inform the problem here. I hope this request helps. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Reading mode based on browser Reading Mode function. I'm aware that Acrobat already has a "reading mode" but that just hides UI elements. Reading Mode in browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge extracts the text from the page, strips away all formatting rules such as fonts and colours and re-displays the text in a pre-set format in the user's selected font.

This is helpful when the page is poorly designed and hard to read. I am looking at research papers for my projects and find the single-spaced Times New Roman formatting hard to read so this would be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "There was a RAISE without a handler " message, Mac OS Sierra 12.10.6, Acrobat Reader 20.013.20074 - System shuts down Adobe when trying to open files. How vcan I fix it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I was redirected from the Community Support page discussing a discount for pensioners to this page. There is a generation of designers and design educators (me) who were early adopters and user testers for Adobe. We helped kill Quark. This generation who supported Adobe and encouraged widespread use in Universities and new generations of users are retiring. Currently Adobe don't offer much for these users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After rebooting my PC, Adobe Acrobat prompts me to sign in and does not recognize the device. I have to sign out from the PC I am using and sign in to the same PC.

Windows 10 64-bit
    Acrobat 2022.003.20263
    Since I am using the same PC, I should not have to sign in, sign out, and sign in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Search for a word in a document
    2. Go to next until the last word is reached and the popup appears
    3. Exit the popup
    4. Press next 3 times, the search will loop back around to the start
    5. Then press previous until you get all the way back to the 4th reference of the word in the document.
    6. If you try to press previous again, it will say no more references have been found, even though according to the top number still says there are 3 more words one can go back to

This works for any number, not just 3.
    Somehow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi...i have been using Acrobat E-signature version for 3 years and would like to see if there is option to save name and email address of the sender ( like address book) so i can select and send it quickly.
    Currently, i need to copy paste email address from gmail which is waste of time.
    Will appreciate if you can add this important feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?