Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2297 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Since the latest Adobe Acrobat Pro DC update, scrolling is not working on "Bookmarks" and "Advanced Search". Please downgrade to last version ASAP when the scrolling works. This is causing so much inefficiency, and for the last 10 days work has been so much delayed. I think this is not just a matter to be fixed ASAP, but also needs proper apology and reward for the users who are paying a fortune in subscribing this Acrobat Pro DC.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To find last-minute deals on United Airlines, visit their page. You can also sign up for United's email alerts and follow their social media channels for exclusive offers. Additionally, using the United Airlines mobile app can help you find and book last-minute deals quickly. United Airlines Last Minute Deals

https://www.flyamericans.com/blog/united-airlines-last-minute-deals

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adonbe Reader'da çalışırken bir anda önemli işaretlemeler yapmış olduğum pdf'im kapandı. Bu sorunun acilen çözülmesini istiyorum !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For the past few days, whenever I started Acrobat, an annoying advertising popup that required manual closing appeared. It says "Make edits right in your PDF" and no matter whether I let it "show me" how it works (I customarily do Edit documents myself, BTW), it keeps opening on the next iteration. Most annoying, unlike other similar popups that occasionally appeared on startup. Happens on different systems.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If you own a Toyota Camry or are considering buying one, it’s essential to be aware of common issues that may arise. While the Camry is known for its reliability, like any vehicle, it can experience problems over time. In this guide, we'll explore some of the most frequently reported issues with the Toyota Camry and provide tips on how to address them.

1. Toyota Camry Engine Oil Consumption

One of the most common problems reported by Toyota Camry owners is excessive engine oil consumption. Some models, particularly those with the 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, may experience oil consumption between scheduled…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To recover your Yahoo password for free, visit the Yahoo Sign-In Helper page. Enter your Yahoo email address or phone number and follow the on-screen instructions. You will receive a verification code via email or SMS. Enter the code to verify your identity. After verification, you can reset your password. If you have set up security questions or a recovery email, you may also use those options to recover your account.

How can I recover my Yahoo password for free?

https://supporrt-18883030822.medium.com/how-much-does-yahoo-charge-to-recover-an-account-c277dda054c2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If I want to insert a signature or initial, I can't edit the style. See attachement.
    Bug is in latest Version: 2024.002.20857
    System: Win11 22H2 and 23H2

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide an autosave feature that automatically saves an Adobe Acrobat file to my one drive or other server folders, just like is available in Windows products every few minutes. My PC sometimes crashes, or I accidentally close the file, losing all my work.

I remember this feature being available to auto-save to the Adobe Cloud, but it overwhelmed the Adobe server space.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Download the Rummy Leader APK to experience the ultimate rummy game on your mobile device. Rummy Leader offers a smooth and intuitive interface, multiple game modes, and thrilling multiplayer options. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, Rummy Leader provides the perfect platform to hone your skills, compete with players worldwide, and enjoy endless entertainment. Join the Rummy Leader community today and elevate your rummy gameplay!

Rummy Leader APK Download​

https://www.realrummyapps.in/rummy-leader-apk-download/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am unable to scroll through my bookmarks using my mouse with the latest update. I can still scroll through the pages, but not the bookmarks.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When closing multiple tabs that need to be saved Adobe used to close in order from the last open tab all the way to the first open tab. Currently when closing the tabs, if you are on the last opened tab, it will close all other tabs, taking away your ability to know what page is being closed and cannot save a file name accordingly to the page needing labeling

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. EVERY TIME I GO TO USE ACROBAT I HAVE TO STOP MY FLOW TO CLOSE THE PAGE THAT OPENS FIRST WHICH IS TO TEACH ME HOW TO USE ACROBAT WHICH I USE EVERY DAY AND HAVE NO NEED OF BEING TRAINED ! ! ! AND THUS MY FLOW IS GROUND TO A HALT WHILE I HAVE TO STOP EVERYTHING AND MAKE THAT USELESS PAGE ABOUT "HOW TO USE ACROBAT" GO AWAY ! ! ! THEN FINALLY I CAN BEGIN MY WORK. *****>>>> SO MY IDEA IS MAKE A WAY TO PREVENT ANYMORE ADOBE RELATED SUGGESTIONS +++>>> I GET SO MUCH…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Assignment Editing Service provided by UK Assignment Help ensures elevated academic work quality. Their experienced editors, proficient in various fields, meticulously refine grammar, enhance writing style, improve content quality, ensure proper formatting and citations, and conduct thorough plagiarism checks. For more information just visit their website: https://www.ukassignmenthelp.uk/assignment-editing-and-proofreading-services. This service delivers polished assignments meeting academic standards and impressing professors. Contact UKAssignment Help today to experience the difference in your assignments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. One of my clinets had a very serious problem when combining files into a single PDF before optimizing the file to build a press-ready PDF.

As you will see in the attached screenshots, while they were combining 256 pages of a book into a single PDF, the continuous tone image of page 239 appeared on both page 238 and 239. While the speech balloons are on their correct pages, the image on page 239 appeared on page 239 as well as page 238. The image on page 238 has been mysteriously replaced by the image on page 239. As this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. First, when YouTube Premium isn't playing in the background, confirm that the account is active by viewing the subscription status. Turn on Background Play in YouTube's settings to address the problem of videos ending when a user switches apps. Occasionally, clearing and re-entering the YouTube account might resolve the issue. YouTube Premium not Working.

https://supporrt-18883030822.medium.com/youtube-premium-not-working-e866279900b

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. By default, the Chrome extension will open a new call screen so you can change your outgoing caller ID. It does not, however, instantly begin contacting the number. Go to Chrome Settings to enable automatic calling. Now, when you click on a number, click-to-call will initiate a call automatically.

https://workspace-google.medium.com/google-chrome-customer-service-8326ee6066b7

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Das Programm ist sehr langsam. Hängt sich andauernd auf. PDFs aus Mails zu öffnen dauert teils Minuten (andere Programme machen das in Sek.) Fehlermeldung siehe Anhang.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Shoviv OST to PST Converter is a safe and secure tool for converting OST files to PST, EML, MSG, and other formats. It maintains data integrity and folder hierarchy, ensuring a seamless conversion process. Try the FREE trial version to explore its features and ensure a secure conversion process.

Read in details- https://www.shoviv.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?