Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2297 results found

1. Rummy Gems is an exciting and vibrant card game that brings a fresh twist to the classic rummy experience. Players aim to collect sets and runs of colorful gem-themed cards, using strategy and quick thinking to outsmart their opponents. With stunning graphics and intuitive gameplay, Rummy Gems offers a captivating blend of challenge and fun for players of all skill levels. Whether you're playing with friends or competing online, Rummy Gems guarantees a dazzling and enjoyable gaming adventure.

Rummy Gems APK Download

https://www.realrummyapps.in/rummy-gems-apk-download/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bonjour, depuis la dernière évolution de votre application mon abonnement à Adobe Acrobat Export PDF dysfonctionne ...surtout pour la transformation de fichiers PDF en Word ou Excell ...soit c'est un bug merci de le corriger ; soit c'est une volonté d'Acrobat de ne plus assurer ce service qui jusqu'à present me satisfaisait pour que je sois contraint de changer d'abonnement vers une version plus couteuse ?
    Merci de votre réponse

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Not sure what you have done to this program but it is absolute garbage!!! I have had ongoing problems with this program since an update a year ago. Your tech support people accessed my computer on multiple occasions to "fix" it - it has never worked right since! It now crashed at least once to twice daily & I lose documents since it also does not reopen the documents that were open at the time of the crash. I send the report for every crash & have never received any feedback on the problems. Not sure what you've done to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A one-sentence aim that says something like "by the next sprint we want [goal]" should be the focus of every sprint.

The optimal user outcome should be the [objective]. What is the product's experience like, is it faster, more efficient, etc.?

This is necessary to determine which sprint tasks can be de-prioritized and which ones truly help to solve the user-centric goal.

How to Contact Yahoo Help Center?

https://medium.com/@fixxnotworking/how-to-contact-yahoo-help-center-433205799388

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My Acrobat reader does not display the dejaVu font.
    How can I view it? Documents written with the DejaVu font appear to me like many dots

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I simply wanted to be able to ask a question or 2 and get answers. BUT....you have the absolute worst site for that!!!!

E_MAIL PLEASE!!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Rummy Palm is a dynamic online platform offering a range of Rummy games tailored for both beginners and seasoned players. With its intuitive interface, secure transactions, and engaging gameplay, Rummy Palm ensures an enjoyable and competitive experience. Players can participate in various tournaments, leverage bonuses, and connect with a vibrant community, making it a top choice for Rummy enthusiasts. Enjoy the classic card game anytime, anywhere with Rummy Palm! Rummy Palm APK Download

https://www.realrummyapps.in/rummy-palms/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This site also hosts the RIO 3Patti APK with a comprehensive guide on deposits, withdrawals, and gameplay. The app is noted for its fast withdrawal process and multiple game options within the app​ RIO Teen Patti APK Download

https://www.realrummyapps.in/rio-teen-patti-apk-download/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. RummyCircle, one of the most well-liked Rummy applications in India, provides a smooth gaming experience with a variety of Rummy variations, safe payment methods, and regular tournaments. The app is well-known for its competitive gaming and large player base. Top 5 Real Rummy Apps

https://www.realrummyapps.in/top-five-rummy-apps/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I did NOT give this app permission to install McAffee Malware on my PC! This is absolutely unacceptable. I will be uninstalling immediately. Very poor business practice from Adobe. McAffee is notorious for being garbage, bloated software. I won't do business with a company that puts it's users intentionally at risk. I'll be cancelling my creative cloud subscriptions and my company will look elsewhere as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Explore the best Rummy experiences with All Rummy Apps! From seamless gameplay and stunning graphics to a variety of exciting game modes, these apps cater to all skill levels.

Compete with players globally, hone your strategies, and enjoy endless hours of fun.

Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned player, download any of these top-rated Rummy apps today and join vibrant communities of Rummy enthusiasts!

All Rummy Apps List 2024

https://www.realrummyapps.in/all-rummy-apps/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Experience the ultimate Rummy adventure with Rummy Most! This top-rated app offers smooth gameplay, vibrant graphics, and a variety of exciting Rummy modes. Compete with players worldwide, improve your skills, and enjoy endless hours of fun. Download Rummy Most today and join a thriving community of Rummy enthusiasts!

Rummy Most APK Download

https://www.realrummyapps.in/rummy-most-apk-download/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Step into the future of card gaming with Rummy Modern! This sleek app offers seamless gameplay, stunning graphics, and a variety of Rummy modes to keep you engaged. Compete with players around the globe, refine your skills, and enjoy endless fun and challenges. Download Rummy Modern today and join a dynamic community of Rummy players!

Rummy Modern APK Download

https://www.realrummyapps.in/rummy-modern-apk-download/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When an SMTP conversation is dropped or fails, there are two primary types of codes. If the command was accepted or rejected by the MTA, it is indicated by the first number in the code. The reason for the failure is indicated by the two numbers that remain in a code. The categories of codes are:

Too many Failed Attempts Gmail

https://supporrt-18883030822.medium.com/too-many-failed-attempts-gmail-88155350e2db

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Verify your internet connection by attempting to access other websites or services to make sure it is reliable. Get in touch with your internet service provider if something is wrong with your internet connection.

How Much Does Yahoo Charge to Recover an Account?

https://medium.com/@fixxnotworking/how-much-does-yahoo-charge-to-recover-an-account-9ea184ee1054

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. While open a PDF I got this error
    Faulting application name: Acrobat.exe, version: 24.2.20759.0, time stamp: 0x663fd4ba
    Faulting module name: CoolType.dll, version: 8.3.6.1, time stamp: 0x663fd59d
    Exception code: 0xc000001d
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000219dd8
    Faulting process id: 0x1284
    Faulting application start time: 0x01dab1bf8ceb78c6
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Acrobat.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\CoolType.dll
    Report Id: 372f156a-9a84-43ea-b389-3df42226c6a6
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am an epidemiologist that researches suicide. I am unable to use the AI Assistant in Acrobat for ANY purpose. It will scan the document I'm asking it to summarize and IMMEDIATELY return a "Some content in the document, question, and/or answer violates the User Guidelines". I have tried this with multiple journal articles and self-produced work. This needs to be addressed with regard to those of us who work in the public health sphere, otherwise it is absolutely useless functionality for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Looking for a reliable MLM software company in Provo? Our cutting-edge solutions are designed to streamline your multi-level marketing operations, ensuring efficiency and growth. Contact us today to elevate your MLM business with top-tier technology. https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Provo/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Looking for MLM software in the Maldives? Our company offers cutting-edge solutions tailored to your network marketing needs. Enhance your business with robust, user-friendly MLM software designed to streamline operations, boost productivity, and drive growth. Contact us for customized solutions and support. https://www.mlmsoftwarecompany.in/mlm-software-company-Maldives/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Start your Rummy journey with Rummy Best and enjoy a special 41 bonus! This top-rated app offers seamless gameplay, impressive graphics, and a variety of Rummy modes. Compete with players globally, sharpen your skills, and experience endless fun. Download Rummy Best today, claim your 41 bonus, and immerse yourself in the thrilling world of Rummy!

Rummy Best 41 Bonus Download

https://www.realteenpattiapps.in/rummy-best/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)