Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

274 results found

1. There seems to be a bug with the adobe acrobat reader cloud not saving "fill", "sign" or "draw" changes to documents when multiple documents are opened or when the same file is uploaded twice.
    The changes are absent when downloaded or when automatically saved in the "your documents" tab. The bug appears often for me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. i need help my files won't save and they keep getting deleted randomly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Building community rehabs make and build business for the homeless while they get jobs while working together with the community and have all community get together from ever were around the town from country to country state to state Nation to Nation from across the world to get to know your neighbor every community should have get together now and we'll go get know each other I said annoying for 7-Eleven club for any convenience store that you go to everyday because they're like more family than the people that you live across the front God bless you all

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adobe Acrobat's "Compare Files" tool refuses to compare an Adobe eSign encrypted document to other documents, which means that parties can edit a contract PDF, sign, and share back for signature to other parties, who lack the ability in Adobe Acrobat to easily compare to confirm it was the previously shared and reviewed version of the contract. In Adobe Acrobat, you would have to again review the entirety of the contract closely to find surreptitious changes.

This should be changed to allow for use of the Compare Files tool without having to break the encryption.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Update has a bug - when I rotate the doc & send it for e-sign, it rotates back - therefore I cannot get the signature in the correct spot

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We send individual documents to sign in batches of 500 to users. If there were a way that the user could sign once for all and maybe had some sort of QC cover sheet so that they could just check before signing that would be incredibly beneficial not only for us but our users we send to. Right now they have to individually click for each document and we send thousands of documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stella ost to pst recovery full version software is the most powerful software to recover all ost file data using best recovery methods this software is recover all corrupted and unmounted ost mailbox items in to pst file this software is support all version 32bit and 64bit ost file this software is recover all ost file data using some simple steps this software is recover all ost file data like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes and many other items into pst file. For more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/ost-mails-converter-software.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Certificate sign panel is nowere. Every time I dig internet to find how to do it. Why dont you put it right where someone will look for it? In the Fill and Sign panel? I don't need to write funny fake names instead a signature, neither to send the document. I have a generated pdf from some hospital software and just want to add the certificate signature of the doctor. All I find is how to write his name, draw lines, chekmarks and the certificate, that is loaded from a certificate reader is nowere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When fields are filled in Thai then the file is saved, closed and re-opened, the Thai characters are displayed incorrectly. The fields also seem to be embedded and un-editable. I haven't had this issue until I noticed this a few days ago.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am completing a school application form. It requires a signature. When I select/enter a signature it sits behind the white rectangle that is intended as the background for a hand written signature i.e. the signature is completely hidden and the form is unusable without being printed out (I have no printer).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hallo! I have an issued when digitally signing PDF documents. I use an external certificate (issued by Aruba) and, from a couple of weeks, it happens that, from time to time, the signed PDF reports have dimensions about 2MB bigger than the original PDF file. My impression is that happens when I also get the attached windows appearing. May you help me?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There's no Undo or Redo in Fill & Sign, which is absolutely insane. I was filling out a very long form PDF and somehow a piece of text got deleted, and there is NO WAY TO UNDO THAT. Are you kidding?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Needs to be a way to clear incorrect email addresses from Request E-signatures. Some of my staff has typed in incorrect emails that keep popping up in autocomplete and will inadvertently use them which cause the document to go nowhere; no notification that it was incorrect. Need a way or tool to clear cache or individual incorrect email addresses.

Example. Correct email is John.smith@network.com
    Staff type incorrectly at some point and sent request to Johnsmith@network.com. Since has entered correct email. When typing the correct and incorrect emails both pop up in autocomplete and staff sometimes inadvertently hit the incorrect…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On requesting e-signatures there is a CC field, I would like all signers to be able to see who is in the CC field, not just the person creating the form not just the person creating the form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds82.pdf

if you enter the fill & sign tool, check at least one 'yes' boxes, then scroll down Acrobat crashes with this message:

There was a RAISE without a handler. The application will now exit.

It is repeatable. (If you scroll without checking the boxes there is a scroll discontinuity but no crash.)

Architecture: x86_64
    Processor: Intel
    Build: 23.1.10063.0
    AGM: 7.0.3
    CoolType: 8.1.1
    JP2K: 4.0.0.52132

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have a sign-in sheet I send to all participants of a meeting. The sheet has a series of lines for signatures and in the past I have been able to click each line and add a field for an individual signature.

Now, when I click the first line, it populates all lines below it with the same signature field. It does not do this with the name field, only the signature.

If I manually delete these extra signature fields everything looks fine, but after I send it out I find that the deleted signature fields still exist beneath the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I used the online interface. Uploaded file for signature (using Mac, Ventura 13.1. SafariVersion 16.2 (18614.3.7.1.5)). Placed signature box for signing party. Felt uncomfortable as it didn't look normal based on my usual experience of the software (the default UI has changed). Clicked button which says something like "switch to classic interface". Page appeared blank so placed signature box again. Hit send.

Expected result: Signer should receive file and sign once.
    Observed result: Signer received file and was made to sign twice.

You can see two signatures overlayed in the signature area. The audit report for the document, however, only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Built in MacOS dictation cannot be used to fill forms in Adobe Acrobat Fill and Sign. The shortcut key does not work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have an acrobat subscription and have now transitioned from PC to Mac products. A major flaw in the system right now (according to my limited research and feedback from discussion forums) is not being able to flatten documents by "printing to PDF" on macs. I need this functionality or please let me know how to achieve this without having to print and scan the document in again! I review and mark up documents and I need to be able to do that in macs. Please provide an alternative if one exists. Angelica

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?