Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

523 results found

1. I don't know how this happened, but I exported a print out of a web page that was sized at 8.5x11 as a PDF, and when I opened the PDF in Adobe DC, somehow the page size turned into 13.17x16.78, and now when I print the PDF, it cuts out everything on the page that is outside of the 8.5x11 paper size. I have been trying and trying to just resize the PDF to 8.5x11, but I can't find this feature anywhere - and I've really been looking hard! So if there was a way you could add a feature…

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When macs left unattended and Acrobat pro running the application increasing consumes CPU time and memory. Coming in the next morning my machine is extremely slow to respond. This is happening on two mac machines I use.. one Sierra 10.12.6 and one High sierra. Both machine regularly use MS office applications and Saffari and Chrome browsers. Both utilize Mcafee. Acrobat will not close unless being forced to do so.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  34 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I just spent the last 2 hours trying to change the margins and the paragraph spacing on a simple document with just 4 pages.

YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND MAKE YOUR TOOLS MUCH MORE USER FRIENDLY TO THE AVERAGE PERSON. UNTIL ADOBE FIGURES OUT HOW TO MAKE THEIR TOOLS MORE USER-FRIENDLY, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE CUSTOMERS IN THE MEANTIME. GREAT TOOLS AND RESOURCES - awful user-friendly applications. When we spend 2 hours with an Adobe customer support person on chat who cannot even do this simple task with time efficiency, then it is clear to…

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Bilal Ansari responded

Thank you for the feedback. I have forwarded your request to the engineering team. They will reach out to you if any more information is needed.

4. 23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Under MacOSX (10.9/10.11/10.13) Acrobat DC does not play well with Dropbox. Using the Acrobat file screen to open a file in Dropbox often results in a LONG delay (or even crashes).

Double clicking directly within Dropbox folders in the Finder brings the same file up without delay or crashing.

Please fix this annoying bug.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can we please have the ability to draw real shapes (rectangles,circles, etc) in the Edit PDF view? I know that we can draw these shapes in the Comment view but it's not good enough - doing it that way makes it impossible to adjust certain aspects of the shapes (like, "Send to Back" or "Bring to Front" - those options do not exist in the Comments view, but when you go to the Edit PDF view, shapes that were drawn in the Comments view are untouchable. They are always on Top and obscure anything else that is in the PDF…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice to just be able to select to print only your comments and to be able to select to print only text that you have highlighted. This would be helpful when working with large documents.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I host a G Suites account for my business and it would be great it Adobe & G Suite integrated together for auto-saving and collaboration with documents

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When creating PDFs with multiple images that each have a unique filename, I would like to be able to insert that filename on the corresponding page so that I can more easily navigate to that file if I need to search for it on my computer.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Increasingly throughout the internet there are files available which are not in our own language ☹ I remain baffled why an in-built translator has not been implemented to generate a translated document given the number of countries globally using Adobe today. In simple terms, we have computers to do this for us as I again find myself attempting the labourious task to convert line by line through an online translator. This says a lot for us as a technology society.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. PLEASE fix so text boxes stop combining. I KNOW Acrobat is not an "editiing" app but I have to make contact sheets from multiple products and sources from Adobe Bridge. Then the client needs a couple changes, or we need to update an area on the contact sheet ONLY. Constantly have to fight to redo text. Not editable in other apps - Illustrator can only open one page at a time. Can't edit PDF in Indesign. Can't edit in Word. These are NATIVE pdf's from Bridge. Thank you.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We use sync.com for long term storage of documents. It would be great to be able to integrate documents on sync.com with Adobe Document Cloud, and quickly save/upload from/to sync and DC.

Thanks for considering!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. We have relayed your request to the engineering team and we will keep you posted if we have any update.

Regards,
    Sandeep

13. Needless to say, I print a lot from Acrobat. It bugs me constantly that when the print dialog comes up, it's too big to fit entirely on the screen. The actual "print" button is off screen on the bottom, and requires scrolling down to be able to click it. That should not be the case. Even more annoying is the fact that the dialog itself, although it has a scroll bar, is not responsive to my scrollwheel mouse. It absolutely should be.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  pooja . responded

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We have recorded it as bug in our database.

Best Regards!

14. Adobe should allow user to enlarge menu font sizes.

I often want to know what page number I’m working in, but must lean into the screen to visualize the tiny number font listed in the menu bar.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For example, give the posibility to keep the user logged from more than 2 computers but only can use simoustaneusly one. This help because me of us use more than two computers (two at home and one laptop in my case)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I often deal with PDFs with hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of edits. The Comments panel in Acrobat DC includes way too much blank space, including a title line ("Strikethrough Text", "Highlighted Text", etc.) and needlessly provides a default "Type your reply..." area for every comment. This isn't Facebook (meaning, replies aren't always necessary). Please provide preferences that allow comments to appear in more compact form, as they did with Acrobat X or Acrobat 11.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please create a functionality to save all tabs with one click. Currently we need to go through every tab to save them. And while at it, close all and print all -functions would come handy too.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please consider returning the menu option's drop down menus to black letters. The current very thin grey font, while fashionable, does look very similar to the well established 'grey = unavailable' menu entries. Especially on LCD laptop screens who's hues & tone are affected by screen tilt. Thank you

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Steps to reproduce:

• Create Word document in Word 2016 for Mac
      • using League Gothic, Monserrat, and Goudy Old Style fonts
    • Click "Create PDF" under the Acrobat tab in the Ribbon
      • allow it to create with the Adobe Create PDF cloud service
    • Check created PDF

Expected to see:
    - League Gothic, Monserrat, and Goudy Old Style fonts

Observed:
    - All fonts replaced with Times New Roman

MS: Word 2016 (version 15.41)
    Adobe: CC, Acrobat Pro DC (version 2018.009.20050)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I like that I can now scroll through the entire document and not just one page at a time but I can't scroll with my touchscreen because it always thinks I'm trying to "fill". It would help a lot if I could also scroll using touchscreen in my business.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We are investigating the issue at our end and will let you know in case of any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

1 2 8 10 12 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?