Feature request / Bug report

Please send all Adobe invoices monthly, via email.

74 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Angry customer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under review  ·  Pratyush Dhoundiyal responded  · 

Looking into this issue. We will contact the concerned team with the information.
Thanks for reporting.

22 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Resume sending customers monthly and/or annual billing statements. For many years I got a monthly email receipt from Adobe. Then the email statements stopped suddenly with no warning. When I contacted Adobe to resume the monthly invoices the CSR told me I was lying - Adobe never sent anything at all like that.

ADOBE YOU ARE LIARS.

RESPECT AND SUPPORT YOUR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS CUSTOMERS AND RESUME SENDING MONTHLY RECEIPTS AS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PAYMENT SO PEOPLE CAN DO THEIR TAXES AND OPERATE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW.

• trav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE add the email feature to monthly invoices. I have enough NT - No Ticket transactions to track down as it is. With the email feature, it would help us be more efficient.

2019 and still being chased by the finance department. This is infuriating and lousy customer service. GIVE US THE OPTION TO GET INVOICES AUTOMATICALLY EMAILED TO US!

• Todd Goetsch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You've got our email addresses. You bill our credit cards monthly. Please send receipts/invoices of those transactions... It isn't difficult, and most corporate users need this for their own internal accounting teams.
    Please get this done ASAP!

In the passing months it's even more absurd than ever, since your stone-age management system is broken and I need to contact support every month when I need my invoice.

Want to guess their solution? MANUALLY sending me invoices by....wait for it...wait for it...drum roll.... EMAIL!

How about automating the process? It is 2019 after all...............!

• Nunya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is pretty fundamental accounting. Making me do you YOUR administrative tasks is rude at best.

Please send monthly pdf copies of invoices

I couldn't have said it better myself. Copying Angry Customer
    It's unbelievable a company such as Adobe doesn't send invoice by email. I don't know a single other company that doesn't do that. I mean, you guys must know many of your subscribers are companies and that we need to provide the invoices to our accounting department. It's so basic, trivial and normal, there isn't a single invoice system that doesn't have the "email invoice" feature and it's always on by default. I bet the real reason is that you're hoping people will forget to unsubscribe if you don't send the invoice. If this is right, I hope the person or group of person will look inside of them and be ashamed. I also hope someone higher, that understand that customers must be valued, will take actions and make everyone life easier.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS IS SO ANNOYING Adobe are clearly not interested in listening to their customers. This has been requested since 2014 and still no action. How could this possibly be a difficult request???

• Angry customer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unbelievable a company such as Adobe doesn't send invoice by email. I don't know a single other company that doesn't do that. I mean, you guys must know many of your subscribers are companies and that we need to provide the invoices to our accounting department. It's so basic, trivial and normal, there isn't a single invoice system that doesn't have the "email invoice" feature and it's always on by default. I bet the real reason is that you're hoping people will forget to unsubscribe if you don't send the invoice. If this is right, I hope the person or group of person will look inside of them and be ashamed. I also hope someone higher, that understand that customers must be valued, will take actions and make everyone life easier.

I've made this feature request with Adobe many times. I had decided to try to make the feature request every time I had to log into Adobe account to download the invoice to send to accounts people.
    I'm rethinking this. Considering this is Adobe, it might be better / easier to have someone else write an app to do download and and then email out Adobe invoices. Then Adobe could simply buy that working code and Adobeafy it. Anybody know any developers?

As an MSP who has the "Primary Administrator" account on behalf of our client, we are the only ones who can access the monthly invoice. Our client has to pay us to log into the system to retrieve an invoice for something they pay for. It's not that hard to send an email.

• Robert Mahon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is unacceptable!! I pay for SaaS with Adobe and all I require is for my accountant to not show up at my desk once a month hounding me for invoices, wasting my time, as I go log into my billing account trying to find what she needs. For all my other SaaS providers the invoice are emailed direct to her and everyone's happy. I have my software, she has the invoice, and most importantly you have you money. This is not a big ask and every corporation requires invoices!!! Totally unacceptable!!

• Martin Welsh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add me to this request. Takes up far too much time every month and I am now considering moving to another provider.

• butterchicken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with everyone's comments. Totally unacceptable that this isn't even in opt-in option (even if Adobe does not want to do it by default).

This is ridiculous that this feature is not available. Google, Facebook, Microsoft and so many other companies provide email receipts or email PDFs. This feature needs to be available.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am the CTO of our organization, and I have a very long list of monthly expenses that I have to manage...I loathe doing my expenses, and the main reason is ADOBE...Unfortunately we have six Adobe accounts, and it's really pathetic that I have to login and retrieve each of my invoices????

Who in the world tells their valuable customers, "No, you need to come to us if you want your invoice"...

Totally UNSAT...

EMAIL MY INVOICES TO ME EVERY MONTH PLEASE.

And while you are at it, LET ME LINK ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS UNDER ONE LOGIN.

I agree that this feature needs to be added. I have to supply invoices to my accountant department and it gets very annoying when i have to log in each month just to get the invoice. I have no other reason to log in to the online account each month. Thank you for getting this taken care of.

← Previous 1
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base