Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1529 results found

1. I found a fatal language-dependent bug in advanced search.

Using "Advanced Find" to find words in a PDF, actions that could be done manually did not work in Javascript.
    Write a sample script below.
    Create a file in UTF-8 .js file format and place the file in "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\Javascripts".
    Then restart Acrobat and you should see a new menu at the top within the File menu.
    This script can be run from there.
    When the script runs, the text in the open PDF is examined to see if it contains the searched characters.
    However, we have confirmed that Unicode…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. QuickBooks is a versatile bookkeeping and accounting software that helps small and mid-sized business owners do multi-tasking in a seamless manner. With the help of this robust software, business owners can perform most of the complex tasks, such as tracking expenses, managing cash flow, creating invoices, preparing for taxes, etc., with ease. Over the years, several features have been introduced in the software which will assist you in performing your accounting tasks easily without having to face any difficulty.

Read more: https://bit.ly/3W2nNkC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The current Adobe Acrobat Pro only allows a quick menu selection of >Windows > Split. This will give the user the ability to view a single document in two windows HORIZONTALLY (i.e. above and below). Because most pages are oriented in a Portrait orientation, it is more efficient to view documents VERTICALLY (i.e. side by side). It would be very easy for Adobe to add the programming option to be able to split this window vertically and very quickly by adding another menu option under "Windows > Split" to select the ability to split vertically or horizontally. Everyone's work to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hello,

I tried checking the forums to see if my idea was presented yet. I did not find it and have scrolled a lot of pages.

So... my feedback is regarding the Adobe Create PDF Group Add-in in MS Office on the Ribbon. The Adobe Group Add-in keeps coming back when I remove it. I have been very thorough in my attempts of removing it, to the point of deleting the registry keys for it several times. I mean like, I kill it hard but it keeps coming back.

Please do not make coding that bypasses the settings we put…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you have several tabs open and you want to click between them, it should be a seamless process. Naturally, you swipe your mouse up to click on the tab and most of your control goes into the left/right movement to get it in the right x coordinate with the tab, but when going up naturally most people don't stop to keep it in the middle and will let their mouse drift as far up to the top of the screen and let it stop on it's own. But as it stands in this new version, when your mouse is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please make toggle "turn off Home screen" available. It's not shown on my mac under preferences/general (all windows off). I am using M1 Max Mac Studio

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice to be able to add Menu functions (such as, Enable Scrolling) to customize the quick action toolbar. Otherwise this is a great feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The new interface is nice, but I really use the drag and drop a lot as I do Graphic Design and Design production where I have multiple projects in different folders and drives. I send out approval PDFs and it saves time and hassle to drop what I see in Acrobat into my eMail and Slack chats (and sometimes copy to another folder). I hope you can put that back in some way with the new interface. Luckily tech support showed me how to revert to the old interface. :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Since the recent update, I find I need to hold the window in position for a few seconds in order for it to stay where I put it. This is also the case when resizing a window. Unless I hold it in the new size for a few seconds, it just snaps back to the old size. THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN BEFORE. PLEASE FIX.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I want to save as, a new dialog window opens with a list of recent locations I've saved to. But if I want to save elsewhere, I have to click "choose a different folder" to open yet another dialog window where I can navigate to the location of my choosing. Can we have all this happen in the same window?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I can't select a window if I place the cursor on the top part of the screen, i have to position it slightly lower.

It's really annoying and this didn't happen in the old version, and also most people position the cursor on the top part of the screen, they aren't gonna aim for a window

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I get constant reminders of new features when I open PDFs. I don't want constant reminders. Just once at most.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am a new user - literally reviewing the welcome doc and tried to click the link at the bottom to access the tutorials, but it said 404 page couldn't be found. Then trying to report the broken link, I tried to get a link to this document, and that errored out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add a "File" feature allowing often-used files to be "Checked-in" such that the file could be recalled from "File/Checked-in/ This feature is very practical and it is used in PTC's (Parametric Technology Corporation) Mathcad Prime software. Mathcad Prime has "File/Recently used files/check-in files". Thanks, Julio Banks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I drag the Reader window onto my second monitor the UI stops momentarily and then Reader window repaints on the main window. Can't move the app to the second monitor.
    Reproduce: Open a PDF in reader on the laptop, grab title bar with mouse and drag to second monitor; the drag stalls and the application snaps back to the laptop screen.
    Windows 11, Surface Laptop 5, second monitor is larger resolution than the laptop screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am using Adobe Acrobat reader on my windows laptop and sometimes while scrolling, a mini window which shows pdf in small format pops up which doesn't close. Remove that mini window from adobe . Its annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Acrobat Reader start icon on the desktop is the most useless thing on earth. No one is using it to open a documents. Please stop restoring it on every each update!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i want a milkshake

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New toolbar overlapping a ruler.
    It should adjust screen position automatically to avoid covering other interface elements.
    Give us option to move that floating toolbar too and also possibility to change default buttons position.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?