Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1609 results found

1. I have recently received the latest update, and now when I use the up and down keys on my keyboard it moves the cursor through the text. It used to be that this would change the page. What is truly annoying is that if I am on page 10, but the curser is on page 1, when I press the down key, instead of going to page 11, it goes to page 1, because this is where my curser is. I have used the up and down keys for many years, and I can not seem to break the habit.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please give us a floating bar with flip and stick functionality. The request is two part:

(1) THE FLIP: Please program a floating toolbar that cab be flipped horizontally. The vertical bar can be problematic on both small and large format screens. On small screens it may float over the text (where documents are maximized for readability) making documents less readable (I see this problem commonly in Adobe Discussion threads). My problem is that I use a large screen, and often review wide format documents (maps, plans, etc.) or I am using a two-page view. With my bigger screen, the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Offer a way to change the default viewing options. For example, if I open a PDF, I dont need the tool bars on the sides and some of the computer screens at work are already too **** small.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. On a Mac operating system, Adobe Acrobat does not record a file in the "Recently Opened" list if the file is opened directly from Google Drive for Desktop (which mimics a hard disk on your computer). There is a workaround that involves linking Adobe Acrobat to Google Drive directly (on the Acrobat home screen -> add file storage) and opening Google files from within Adobe Acrobat. These files do get recorded in the "Recently Opened" list. However, the workaround is inconvenient for the user since you usually open files from the Mac Finder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I have more than 2 PDF's open and I close the one closest to the left, it closes two at the same time. Video attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add ability to hide all unnecessary buttons from the toolbar. If the window is reduced to the size of a DinA4 page almost the whole toolbar is used up by the start and all tools tab and the share and login button. This is a huge disruption to the workflow. I earlier versions this was not an issue with options like creating custom toolbars

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. AI prompts and overlays are getting in the way of productivity! I'm a subscriber and paying for Adobe services already. Stop shoving extra **** onto my screen! This product is turning to ****.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Reader freezes on Windows10 when I try to use Google Sign-in. As a result, you lost all unsaved changes on the document after restart.
    Very shameful for such an uptodate software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I congratulate you because it was a regular software working properly but after last updates everytime i try to quit the window freezes and my laptop doesn't respond for 5-6 seconds. Bravo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have updated to the current Acrobat version 2024.002.20759.

Now when you close open documents, the dialog window that follows (save / don't save / cancel) doesn't get focus. I then always have to click into the dialog window instead of conveniently making the selection using the keyboard.

I use Acrobat on Mac OS Sonoma 14.5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I need help about some significant problems that arose after a recent Adobe "Upgrade" - which is really a "Downgrade" in Acrobat DC Professional.

I've searched other posts on the Community for this issue on Windows and did not find any (there were some similar Mac problems).

It seems crazy to me that Adobe managed to mess up simple things like scroll bars in a recent "upgrade".

There are no scroll bars on my version of Adobe Acrobat and I've tried some of the other threads on the community. Adobe will also no longer remember the last view settings.

I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sidebars used to have ability to be hidden by default, but now cannot be; please bring this feature back. I work with many drawings saved as PDF in landscape layout, and with the sidebars automatically open at start the files are always shrunk to fit-to-width, which means my workflow is impacted by needing to close these side bars every time the files are open.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Feature Request: If there could be an extension setting added or some kind of browser variable to save the state of the extension with what the previous toggled mode or default mode was for Select/Pan tool for future tabs.

Use Case: We have several employees who utilize Adobe Acrobat extension because they prefer the Adobe user interface in the Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome browser instead of having to open the standalone Acrobat app unless the certain functionality is needed. They regularly use the Pan tool over the Select tool and with the icons on the same menu slot it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The guided tour for the presentation of newly introduced features and layout updates is never ending! It continues to pop up after each run. It's frustrating.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I use up and down arrows to scroll through PDF files. (I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro version 2024.002.20759 64 bit on windows). Empirically there appear to be two modes for this. In one mode, there is no blinking cursor and using the arrow keys is similar to using the scroll bar. However, if I click in the text pane, then there is a blinking cursor, and the arrow keys manipulate the position of that cursor. In this mode, the arrow keys will hop over tables that are inlined within the text; when I reach the bottom of the page,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. there is a serious lag i feel everytime when i click on the close tab. it takes a 3 seconds of delay in closing the tab. please fix it guys. otherwise i have to opt for other platform

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Not possible to manage windows spliting properly : left, right, corner, ... using the minimize standard feature (square left to X quit).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm not sure what the purpose of the constant changes to the program's interface is. Why was the toolbar moved from the right side to the left side? What does it mean? I have a problem with that. If I make a tutorial for colleagues at work, every change in the interface can be very confusing. It would probably be best to return the changes in the interface back to the original state.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The latest version is just bad. I don't understand why the UI could be changed to such an extent that it is no longer intuitive to use.

Please go back to the older version!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?