Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1553 results found

1. Please provide a Preferences setting to choose the application window a style at startup i.e. Minimised, Normal, Maximised, Remember Last, .
    On my system (Windows 11 22H2) Acrobat x64 ALWAYS starts Maximised which I find very irritating as I use a large screen. Any setting in the Application Shortcut Properties (Run: ) is ignored. This should also be fixed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. See attached image. This toolbar that adds nothing new or useful other than to make it more difficult to access or read documents needs to be easily removed/minimized/docked by the end user. I can't imagine what made anyone think "obstructing access to the document is what users want!"

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The new menu set up is more cumbersome than the old one. It now takes me 4 clicks to just be able to rotate my view as well as just navigating through the menu. Ideally, I'd like to be able to add items to the tool bars for quick access. The current set up is very irritating. Additionally, the new floating toolbar is annoying. Overlaying on top of the document causes it to be in the way all the time. I'd like to be able to dock it. I can also no longer make it so the tools bar doesn't…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the Swedish version, the ALT command for creating PDF/A is "colliding" with another command (In Swedish "Reader-utökad PDF").

To create a PDF/A file you pressed ALT + A + R + A in the previous version. In this new version it's ALT + F + N + A. But since A is "doubled" it doesn't work.

The other option that now also has A as short command, had U in the previous version. U is available, so please change that back to U.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It's really inconvenient to have the EXIT PREVIEW button on the exact opposite corner of the screen from where you first click to go into the Preview mode. It's a waste of time and energy to have to move the cursor all the way across the screen when you're going in and out of Preview mode all the time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The new UI is not user friendly... it was supposed to improve the user experience, but you failed here. You have to go several layers of submenus to get a function that was previously available in one click... Thankfully you can disable the new acrobat to go back to the old UI, but this option will probably dissapear in time. So please check users' priorities before big changes.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I HATE the new UI. Bring back the old one. I can't get Acrobat to change the page size. Every setting I try doesn't do it. I'm publishing a book that's 8 x5.25 and no matter what I do, the f---ing PDF is still 8x11. I DIDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH THE OLD UI.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Text items in the JavaScript Debugger window show up with black type on dark grey background, which is almost impossible to read. The Console window however displays white text on dark bg. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. FILE ORGANIZATION WITH DRAG & DROP - Organizing files on Adobe takes longer than actually printing a hardcopy, labeling it, alphabetizing it, and climbing up a ladder to file it in heaven. The "Move" file option should be found in every dropdown on every page.

2. NEED MORE FILTER OPTIONS - We should be able to filter by recipient's names, file name, dates, signed/unsigned, starred, modified, etc.

3. CHECK BOXES - When a document has been completed and uploaded - check the "Completed" box. The completed document should not keep showing up in the same list. This will help prevent reopening the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I can no longer drag a tab to open that .pdf in a new window. I can't see any other way to view two (or more) .pdfs at the same time. Not being able to view multiple .pdfs at the same time is devastating to my productivity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow page display preferences to stick. For example, the Book Mark and Tools automatically appear and take up viewing space. They require "X" to minimize them and preference settings don't stick. Each time a file is opened, the settings aren't retained.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I can't possibly be the only one to ask about this. The scroll bar has to be reinstated. It's such a basic and necessary item -- why would it have been removed in the first place? I hear that if you scroll down, you can get to the scroll bar -- but how can you get to the scroll bar to scroll down to the scroll, without having the scroll bar? I deal with accessibility for 150+ page documents and I just can't do my job without it. Please consider bringing it back in a usable way. Thank you.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This app is ridiculously dumb and overly complicated. Look at the webapps on the internet. Do you even have designers? Although I understand, you are a very small company with no profits and composed of -5 employees.

You have the worst UI for a company that focuses on "design" :> hilarious. your designers should try stand-up comedy.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There's a typo in the Zoom to Page Level Tooltip... says untill instead of until

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When trying to email a PDF document, the email popup/dropdown closes automatically upon initial open, and choosing not to send as a link also has to be clicked twice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. excesso de propaganda e preço do ADOBE afasta novo CONSUMIDORES😒

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Poor redesign!! Placing the page number viewed in the LOWER RIGHT hand corner is NOT intuitive.... Who lets these designers create this, without consideration of the end user? Page numbers and accessibility to see all pages (to re-sequence) should have menu banners on top.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Your new UI sucks. I'm sure you guys are proud of yourselves for starting with a clean sheet and reimagining the UI, but it's like a QWERTY keyboard. Everyone is trained in a standard UI language, and yours departs from the standard SO much that it's impossible to use.

And your subscription costs a fortune, making the traditional UI of something like Foxit or PowerPDF so much more attractive. Not sure how much longer I'll last fumbling around your clunky UI.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When using the read out loud option I can only select one paragraph at a time. The read out load function seems very immature in Adobe. Easier to export the whole document to MS-Word and use their read out load function.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?