Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2123 results found

1. Portuguese pop-up bug appears after Adobe Pro is open for a couple of minutes. See attached file with pop-up window that renders Adobe Pro inoperable. I can only close the program using the Task Manager.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to have the ability to batch add timestamps to many files, such as 100 files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I comment on a PDF and click ctrl+s, I am prompted for a save location every time. This is annoying. The forums said to disable enchanced security, protected mode at startup, and show online saving locations. However, please fix this default behavior.

If I comment on a PDF, and click ctrl+S or save, it should automatically overwrite the file in the same location without prompting for "save as."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. On Mac OS Ventura 13.2.1 I create simple droplet (resolution check), but when I try to use it, a message appears: "The droplet is damaged and could not open. You must move to the trash".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The digital marketing Company is a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to enhance their online presence and drive targeted traffic to their websites. With a team of experienced professionals, this agency offers a wide range of services to help businesses achieve their marketing goals. From search engine optimization (SEO) to social media marketing, they have the expertise to create effective strategies that will increase brand visibility and generate leads.

https://www.thedigibee.in

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I can only access Adobe Reader (downloaded TODAY) by right clicking on the desktop icon and choosing to open it as an administrator.

If I double click on an actual pdf document, nothing happens, and I can only see it by opening Reader as an administrator and using the "open" function within Adobe.

I searched online for a fix (you had one available previously) but could not find it.

You need to post - or otherwise communicate - how to fix this issue.

Needless to say, I am disappointed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello, I just started the update for the a.m. Adobe Acrobat Pro version and received the message "Invalid database tables". Does anybody know how to fix this update problema?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. it would be great to be able to export a report where you can see the usage of all products - also to be able to have a overview over if the users who have a license use the products.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. After creating a pdf, the front page (built of several layers in indesign of which one is half transparent), keeps flickering on and off. I cannot present this to my client. Never had this before. This happened more often eversince the new pdf interface (not ha elpful update in my opinion). Also regular tekst sometimes flickers as I open somebody elses pdf file. I hop you can ficx all this or offer the option to go back to the older interface (which was just good).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF ACROBAT. YOU HAVE TAKEN EVERY SINGLE THING GOOD ABOUT IT AND MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. ONCE AGAIN, LEAVE A GOOD THING ALONE! THE NEW VERISON IS NOT QUICKER, NOT EASIER AND CERTAINLY NOT AS USER FRIENDLY. AND, NO IT ISN'T BECAUSE IT'S NEW. THINGS THAT ARE IMPROVED ARE INTUITIVELY EASIER TO WORK IN. THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Since the last update to Acrobat DC, searching an Embedded Index file using a script fails: No results are ever found. The same search command, using the same Index file, can be performed manually, and once that is done the script works, but not if it is executed on its own.

2. To reproduce:

3. Create an Embedded Index (.pfx) file for a file.

4. Run the following JS code (adjusting the file-path of the Index and the search term, of course):

var cIdxPath = "/C/Test/MyIndex.pdx";
    search.query("search", "Index", cIdxPath);

This results in 0 results, and the search doesn't seem to "kick in" at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Boa tarde!
    Vimos através deste comunicar a divergência que estamos tendo com o software.

Nosso procedimento referente a organização dos documentos para ganharmos tempo funciona da respectiva forma;
    Começamos a scanear e organizar cerca de 3800 prontuários funcionais da prefeitura do nosso município de maneira cronológica numérica e alfabética.
    Procedimentos que desejamos para ganharmos tempo;
    Precisamos pegar esse prontuário do jeito que se encontra e já scanear para depois dentro do software eu conseguir fazer a respectiva ordem.
    Percebemos que quando realizamos os procedimentos na função organizar ele não me despõe a opção Renomear, mas ele me dispõe a opção…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improvements or updates that delete all my customizations are not improvements. They are a nuisance. so STOP. I have so much work and you're making my day worse. you are not helpful.
    ALSO moving the right side of the app to the left side and vice a versa is not an improvement! it's the desperate attempt of a programming team to appease an unreasonable boss who demands improvements for the sake of improvements. It's not helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have just installed Acrobat Pro DC 64-bit on my new computer running Windows 11. I have tried the new menu bar and like it but after I tried to have the previous style, I cannot find the way to go back to the new menu bar.
    I use the corporate license from Mahidol University

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like the option to close or hide the floating toolbar (see attached picture). It's not always needed, and it's frustrating to have it hanging around and having to move it around to keep it out of the way. If I could close it or move it to the menu bar, that would be ideal. But right now it only allows movement within the document window.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I ran into an issue where shortly after opening Adobe Acrobat the program would close with no indication of what was causing it to close. When trying to run Acrobat as Administrator I was shown a "adobelicensingwf_acro.exe" error (See Attached image).

After trying to open the program a few more times I noticed that Acrobat would close about the same time as the profile picture would change from the default account to my account picture (See Attached image). It seemed to be closing the program after a handshake with the adobe web service. That reminded me to check…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In the previous version of Adobe, after hitting 'Ctrl-S' to save, you could then hit 'Enter' on the popup window to then open the most recent folder you have been saving to, now, unless you click the folder with your cursor, 'Enter' defaults to opening Documents as your save destination.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I can't figure out how to disable tabs. I don't want to use tabs in Acrobat. I like to alt tab between PDFs.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why does the new layout differ so much from the old one. The best thing is the switch button to the old version. Better would be a structure by toolbar, menu and panels like in Photoshop.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This new STUPID version of Adobe and the split option is horrible! I put all the correct information in, i.e., split the documents by top-level bookmarks, use the names for files, and put the documents in the folder I chose on my computer. It takes AT LEAST 3 times before it splits the PDF splits correctly. This is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?