Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

364 results found

1. Current Options are:

Green Text on Black
    Yellow Text on Black
    White Text on Black
    Black Text on White

White background defeats the purpose of accessibility through contrast and backgrounds and the black mouse hinders visibility.

If we can code this so that the mouse turns white, green, and yellow when the different accessibility is selected that would be great to make out the black mouse from the black background.

This is only true if the mouse mode in Windows mouse pointer style Black is selected

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. EVERYTHING in this update is ridiculously difficult to navigate.
    I have had to go through every **** menu or research to find what I need. Why on earth would you do this?
    Why move save to postscript where it is not clearly found?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When the highlight text tool is being used, i can't highlight continuous texts in different pages, I think that adobe should make this possible, is more intuitive.

On the other hand, i can simply select the text whitout the highlight tool selected and with the pop up setting i can then highlight the text, but if I erase the highlihted text on one page, the highlighted text in the other page will remain highlighted

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It's not respecting MacOS conventions or your users to change their default PDF program without asking. Having to contend with your licensing system makes it even more inappropriate for an essential utility.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Idea posted here as a recommendation following the resolution of the ticket: E-000877044.

When a user tries to open a XFA PDF that was created using LiveCycle, with a non-Adobe viewer they would get an error stating the following:

"To view the full contents of this document, you need a later version of the PDF viewer. You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

For further support, go to www.adobe.com/support/products/acrreader.htm"

This is shown even if the user already has installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, they just have not set it as their default PDF viewer.

That…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When attempting to perform redactions, the cursors are difficult to see and the wrong information may be accidentally marked out. It would be nice to have the option to increase the size of the crosshair and text-select cursors as well as add some color contrast that will help users see the cursor(s) better. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It's often hard to see the line added by the Replace and Strikethrough tool. Being able to change the color helps, but being able to thicken the line would be a huge help to those with vision challenges. Why not give users the same properties that are available for the line tool?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. White text on a default white background in PDF reflow mode is not visible and the option to change color choices in accessibility preferences does not yield consistent results for viewing all text within a PDF in reflow.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There is a need to invert colors in a PDF file and that is widely searched and requested on the web. Please don't refer me to the feature that already exist in accessibility tab. You well know that its immature and doesn't work with files with images and line arts. Also why there is inconsistency in your products? On android this feature exist but not on Windows. Is it really that hard that over the years we still don't have a proper color inversion?!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow option to move tools and scroll bar to left-hand side for left-handed tablet users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have noticed, that the standard voice reader has been changed/updated on acrobat. why is that? i need the old androgyn computer voice again to work with. now the standard voice is a female voice.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi, I have a suggestion for new functionality, not found it if it is there sorry. It's about an option to add files, pdf, png,jpeg (can also , psd, psb, ai, etc formats) to the pdf itself while its inside. The idea was inspired by a competitor software which has a very easy oopia to add a file into an existing and open odf. Additionally in the wiggly ribbon are also arranged, add , move to another page, crop and rotate. I'm a student of ux/ui hopefully my idea really has the beginnings of adding usability fuctionality and most of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow users the option of adding an underline to hyperlinks. Don't know if this is possible but it would help make all links visually accessible. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The chat window won't let me scroll up past 2-3 messages. This is stupid because the rep had given me a link to come here and I couldn't get back to it.

Additional comment: We all know companies don't want to actually ever talk to their paying customers, but making us type the SAME question more than five times in that auto chat before we get a live person is particularly bad form.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Legal agreements often have defined terms in quotation marks.

when searching and including the quotation marks in the search box, acrobat won't find the terms. See attached screenshot.

*** this worked just fine in previous versions ***

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add a report to get the detail of active Adobe license users and last time they used their license, so as to help us take a decision while renewing the licenses for our organisation.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adobe pro should have extraction option for tags and its respective content/images for accessibility/tagged pdf

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Half Bold is a chrome extension that helps people with ADHD improve their reading focus and comprehension. I often read documents in PDF form, and it would be helpful to have this feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On macOS we can set our own shortcuts to most application using the System Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts> Application Shortcut tab.

This is a basic accessibility requirement to my mind, and if it doesn't exist already, it needs to exist.

But there needs to be Menu Bar commands in the Acrobat Menus to actually hook to that function in the first place. Far as I can tell Acrobat doesn't have menu commands to do that.

All the other Adobe apps I use in Creative Cloud suite (most of them) have a a command for that (shortcut "`"/"~" keys) but I…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?