Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

364 results found

1. please put a ruler on the abobe pro it make it eash when processing sheets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Comme pour les J.O. les Premiers Jeux Poétiques et Artistiques du 21° Siècle à Paris. Voir "www.jeux-poetiques.org"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Use the OS settings on font size and scaling in dialog boxes, menus, etc within the desktop app. For users with vision challenges, it can be difficult to read the menus and dialog boxes within the application. zoom settings are easy to adjust within documents. Users should be able to read the text within the application too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a shortcut or something, that I could switch between Selection tool and Add text to write down side notes, instead of going through 2 phase which need to press edit first then add text.
    Need a quick switch on that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I was preflighting a pdf for accessibility, and noticed a few pieces of text that had been mistakenly tagged as Artifact. I selected these in "Content", Right-click and "Remove Artifact". But now I can't tag these at all. They're not to be found in the tag panel or the read order panel, but they're visible and still there in the Content panel -. I think this is a bug. I tried using "Find" but the content was not found.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. @adobe, may I suggest R&D in your read aloud function. This function is truly painful to use. I’ve converted my doc into Word to use read aloud. Honestly, I love Adobe but have recently become more aware how many typical enhancements should be already integrated into your product. Let me know how I can help. Thank you for your time. Stay safe, Missy

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. From reading the Adobe replies on the community forum, I understand that Adobe prefers not to add the PDF/UA 'flag' (an XMP identifier) automatically because accessibility conformance should involve manual checking.

I don't agree with this rationale.

Accessibility Check includes some steps which must be performed manually (e.g. color/contrast, read-order). The GUI offers a way to mark these steps as complete. It's a matter of trust. That's ok.

So let's say all tests are passed. Why not add the PDF/UA flag at that moment? Perhaps when all steps are passed, a query dialog could appear? Or just enable a checkbox…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make the "X" in the text Find box brighter. It is now dark grey and the box is black. Very difficult to see.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I've found a bug in the document cloud. I have several agreements that were sent out for signature by 4 signers. Some of these agreements are showing 3 of 4 completed in the status column but when you review the activity it shows that all 4 signers have completed the signature. Is there a way to force a record update to correct this?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. At the moment there is no role to give read-only access to Admin Console that can see Product assignment and product availability.

Thank you
    Regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm dyslexic and use "voice to text" a lot to make life easier and increase my productivity.
    I'm writing this feedback because I'm increasingly getting very frustrated with PDFs and more specifically Adobe. Every time I try to "voice to text" within a PDF I find myself searching for the function and then being even more disappointed in the results.

PLEASE, PLEASE focus more on the usability of these functions and dare I say make them more accessible!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On M1 Macs, the latest versions of Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat cause problems from time to time. It is then no longer possible to double-click PDFs in the Finder. The programs still seem to work. Usually only a restart of the programs helps. Some of them work again after 10 minutes. The problem occurs mostly when accessing server shares, rarely when opening local PDFs. macOS is Monterey.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We should be able to sort the "Starred" folder in the same way that we can sort the Adobe cloud storage folders.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make only the first page, of a confidential encrypted document, viewable to all readers. The first page will then contain only data for filing (metadata tagging) purposes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. to be able to scan pdf documents for ADA Compliance by running a set of files through an API endpoint or functionality provided by an SDK

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Looking for feature user signin type SSO or Adobe ID. Existing csv file export is not giving this information. In the past, we were able to obtain this information. Now federated (SSO) and Adobe ID type users are also showing as Business ID. It causing confusion in determining which users are not using SSO for login.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I appreciate that Adobe has the 'Read Out Loud' function, and I am familiar with how to use it and change the voice, but it is objectively worse than Immersive Reader in terms of usability, user experience, and universal design.

Can you please dedicate some resources towards PDF compatibility with Immersive Reader?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. could you please fix that **** selection tool in acrobat pro?!?! ... my selection disappears so often or acting ridiculous...and while i am selecting, if i move the pointer up or down, page is flowing so so slow...

cant you see this bugs for years !!! i cant believe you ! these are very simple and annoying bugs !!! please correct them asap...i am paying for adobe cloud...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Kudos to you for making a reflow mode available for all PDFs, which is a huge help to us vision impaired folks. It would be absolutely amazing if there was some way to even just highlight text while in reflow mode. That way those who have to use reflow mode can also use this basic feature of any pdf reader application.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?